Preference #17 You're Kidnapped Pt. 2

Dean
"Dean, I found where they're keeping Y/N," Cas said, popping in. Dean's tired eyes widened when he heard this. "Where is she?" Dean asked. "The warehouse where you killed the vampire nest two days ago." Dean stood up, and grabbed his keys.

You were tied up to a chair, bruised and scarred, as the vampire took out some of its anger on you. You screamed in pain as she punch you straight across the jaw. "That's nothing. My family suffered way more. Because of your idiotic boyfriend," the vampire snarled. "Kill me already," you groaned, more annoyed that she called Dean idiotic than in pain.

"No. Your death is gonna be slow and painful," she glared at you. From behind her, you saw a dark figure creep up on her. Your vision was a little dizzy and the light wasn't good, so you weren't sure who it was. "Not on my watch," the figure said, slicing her head off. You stared at your savior until you realized who it was; Dean. He untied you and you fell into his arms. "I'm so sorry," he whispered, pressing a kiss to your head. You shook your head and held him tighter. "I'm okay," you assured him, before pulling him down for a kiss.

Sam
Sam glared at the demon he had captured. He wouldn't talk, but he knew where you were. "Where is she!?" Sam shouted again, and the demon only snickered. "In hell. Where she belongs," the demon snarled before howling in pain as Sam dropped a gallon on holy water on it. "She's not dead. Tell me where she is or I swear-"

"Sammy," he was cut off by Dean who stepped into the room. "You need to sleep."

"I can't, Dean," Sam said, rubbing his eyes. "Y/N's still out there. And the only one who knows where she is is this demon."

"Y/N's a big girl. She can fend for herself a few more hours. Get some rest. I'll talk to him now," Dean said. Sam was really tired, so he listened to his brother's words and stepped out of the room. The last words he heard from his brother were, "Listen here, you son of a bitch," in a sinister voice.

Sam woke up a few hours later by Dean shaking his shoulders. He sat up to see Dean wipping blood of a demon blade. "I know where they're keeping Y/N. C'mon."

You wished you could sleep. The demons kept torturing you for information you weren't going to give them. "Where is the younger Winchester?" The demon hissed, slicing your arm open with a knife. You stifled your screams. You weren't going to give her to pleasure of hearing you scream, or hurting your boyfriend. "This would go alot more faster if you just told me," he said. You shook your head.

A few hours later and he broke. "Fine! There's more people that know where Sam Winchester is!" You flinched in fear at his sudden outburst and then froze when you felt pain in your abdomen. You cried when you saw the knife plunged in you. You heard screams but you were in too much pain to tell if they were yours of someone elses. Your eyes were closing, but you fought the drowsiness to see what was happening. You saw the demons that were torturing you fighting two men. You couldn't focus on their faces but the plaid made you recognize them in a moment. Your eyes closed against your will. You opened your eyes again to see Sam. He was looking at you and saying something. It looked like it was urgent. He looked really distressed. "S-s-sam," you said before falling back into darkness.

You opened your eyes again and this time you were in a white room. You looked over to see Sam asleep on the stiff chair. "Sam," you called softly to him. He didn't stir. "Sam," you called a little louder. "Sammy!" You shouted and he jumped out of his seat. "Y/N," he said rushing to your side. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked, worridly. "You," you replied. He smiled softly, gently touching your cheek. You winced in pain as there was a small cut on your cheek. He frowned at look at your nearly broken body.

"Hey, this isn't your fault," you assured him. "Yes, it is-" "No. This is my life. I'm a hunter. I get kidnapped by demons, I end up in hospitals, I have smoking hot boyfriends." His chuckle filled the room. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Sam asked. "Kiss me, you fool."