Preference #19 You Find Out Who He Is/What He Does

You already knew Sam was a hunter, so he will not be included. A/N: Sorry, I haven't been able to really get on Wattpad since school started but I'll try to update every week. Um, request anything you'd like and thank you so much for reading.

Dean
Dean was staying at your place for the night. He was beaten up and dirty. "Dean, what happened?" You asked, letting him in. "I was robbed," he said. You helped him sit down and attended to his wounds. Thankfully, they weren't grave. He sighed in exhaustion and you said, "Hey, you wanna take a shower before you sleep?" He nodded, "I haven't showered since I was hit the road." He got up and made his way from your bedroom to the bathroom.

You looked around for anything he could wear, but found nothing. You eyed the bag from the corner of your eye as you looked. He probably has his clothes there. I could put them in the wash for him, you thought and opened the bag. Your eyes widened when you saw weapons. Dean wasn't a . . . Actually, you didn't know what he was. You just knew his job required him to go on the road. You stared at the bag until Dean came in.

"Y/N, I-" He stopped when he saw you staring at his open bag. "I was looking for clothes to throw in the wash so you could wear but I found this," you said, not sure what to think.

He sighed and sat down on the corner of your bed. "Baby . . . There are things in this world that shouldn't be here. Wendigos, angels, demons, vampires. I hunt them. You may not believe me, but I swear I'm telling you the truth." He looked up at you. You could tell when Dean was lying, but there was no trace of lies on his face. And the cuts on his skin were unlike you'd ever seen before . . .

"Okay," you said, chewing your bottom lip. "I believe you." His face showed relief. "Now go take a shower because I'm not kissing you until you do."

Castiel
You opened the door of your house to reveal Castiel. "Hey, Cas," you said looking at the concentration on his face and fast food bag in his hand. "I wasn't expecting you." You let him in and he awkwardly stood in the hallway.

"Dean has told me that a relationship works on trust and there can be no lies," Cas said matter of factly. You nodded. "And I don't want to hide this from you. I am an angel of the Lord."

You stared at him blankly and he handed you the bag if fast food. When you had finally processed what he said, you chuckled. The supernatural had found its way into every aspect of your life including your love life.

"I'm a hunter," you said and smiled, handing him back the bag of fast food.

Gabriel
The view of the lake was beautiful from the small rock you stood on. Gabriel was a few rocks behind you. The path of rocks lead to a beach that you guys were trying to reach.
You stared at the next rock that was really close. The rock after that wasn't too far in front of it. Thinking you could be a badass, you decided to skip a rock and jump to the one after it. Your foot slipped on the wet rock. You fell into the water, not before hitting your head and cutting your hand on the rocks that surrounded.

Gabriel gasped when he heard the splash and ran across the rocks to get to you. He jumped in after you, swimming a bit to find you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and swum to the surface. Gabriel looked at you, and felt you slipping away.

He knew that you wouldn't survive if he drove you all the way to the hospital, but he didn't want you to know he was an angel. He carried you to the beach and laid you down. He had no choice; it was either hiding his identity or losing you. He healed you.

You opened your eyes to see the sky. You didn't feel any pain. You looked over to see Gabriel sitting on the sand next to you. "What happened?" You asked, putting your hand on your head. No cuts. You looked down to your hand to see no cuts. "How did-"

"I can explain. But you won't believe me," Gabriel said.

"Try me," you said, staring at your hand in amazement.

"I'm an angel." You stopped looking at your hand, and turned to him. He sighed and disappeared. You stared blankly at where he laid until he appeared again. He waited for your reaction.

You smiled. "You're an angel and you use your powers to disappear? You're noting but a magician," you teased.

"Oh, I'll use my powers in a different way," Gabriel said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Lucifer
You were meeting Lucifer for your date at an apartment building. You walked up to the door that was the place where you assumed Lucifer
was staying. The door was opened and you couldn't help look inside. Lucifer's back was facing the door and two men were talking to him, facing the door. You gasped when they noticed you and their eyes turned black.

Lucifer turned around and softened when he saw how frightened you were. "Knock it off and leave," he scolded the demons. They disappeared. "Y/N," Lucifer said, approaching you gently. "W-w-what were they?" You asked, not even understanding the situation.

"They were demons," Lucifer said. You looked at him with wide eyes. "And I am the real Lucifer."

You were quiet and then started muttering very fast, "I am dating Lucifer. I am dating the devil. I am dating Satan. I am dating Satan."

A few moments later, Lucifer surprised you with kissing you and you didn't feel anything but a desire to kiss him some more after your first kiss.

Crowley
"How does he have all the money to pay for everything?" Your friend asked when you retold her of you date. Yous shrugged. "What if he's a drug dealer? Or a gangster? You could get into so much trouble."

Your friend's words swarmed your head all day. You were meeting up with Crowley that day so you decided to ask him. He was drinking his scotch when you said, "Hey, Crowley? Can I ask you something?"
"Already did, darling," Crowley said.

"What do you do? You have so much money and power. I just wanna know who you are or what you do?" You asked.

"I'm a demon. The King Of Crossroads, and The King Of Hell."

You let out a breath of relief. "Oh, thank god. I thought you were a drug dealer," you said. Crowley nearly choked on his scotch.

Balthazar
It was kinda funny how it happened. You were in bed and trying to fall asleep when Balthazar popped in out of no where. "I'm an angel," he said.
"'Kay," you replied. "Come cuddle with me!" He gladly got into been with you. As he held you, he said, "How are you so calm about this?"

"I always knew you were an angel," you said, snuggling into him. He kissed the top of your head, smiling greatly.