Midnight Cuddles - Sam Imagine #4

Imagine : When you tell Sam you're not ready for sex, he cuddles you.

Warning: Sexual themes I guess? No smut though.

The motel warmth was relief on your frozen bones. "Let's never take a hunt in mid winter again," you said and you wrapped yourself in blankets. "Agreed," Sam said, changing his dirty clothes to cleaner ones. You groaned and started to undress.

You took off your ripped jeans and replaced them with yoga pants. Sam watched you from the corner of his eye. He watched the way the yoga pants stuck to your curves and made you look gorgeous. You took off your shirt and put on a clean long sleeve t-shirt. You guys had never had sex, but Sam decided that tonight may be the night.

You felt a gentle kiss your neck and smiled. You moved your neck to allow Sam to reach more area on your neck. His kisses trailed up your neck, to your jaw, to your lips. His sweet kisses turned heated in a split second and you liked it.

Despite the nervous feeling on your neck, you let him take off your shirt. He kissed your neck and started to take off his shirt. You let him take control and felt him unhook your bra. Your bra was thrown on the floor and the cold air on your half naked body snapped you back into reality. You pulled away slowly and said, "I'm not ready." Sam nodded, putting his shirt back on. You put yours back on as well and feared that Sam would be mad at you. Sam and you has been together for four months and the most Sam had gotten were kisses.

You laid down on your side of the bed. "I'm sorry," you said, turning over to face him.

"It's okay," he said, but you didn't buy it.

"I'm really sorry. I'm just not ready. I'm sorry."

He gave you a small smile of reassurance and you turned around and tried to sleep.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist. Lips sweetly kissed the back of your head.

"I'm with you because I love you," Sam whispered "Not because I want sex. I'll wait until you're ready."

You were speechless. Not many guys would understand that you weren't ready. Sam, one of the guys that sleeps around a bit, understood. He also said I love you. I love you hadn't been said in your relationship before.

"Thank you," you said, turning around to face him.

"Don't thank me. I want you to be comfortable your first time," he said, giving you the cute smile that made you melt.

You gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and turned around. He snuggled closer to you, keeping a protective arm around your waist the whole time.

He was dozing off when he heard a quiet, "I love you." He smiled and whispered back, "I love you, too." His closed eyes couldn't see the blush on your cheeks as you fell asleep.