Preference #27 What You and Him Love About Each Other (Personality)

Dean
Dean loves how brave you are. You're not intimated by werewolves or ghosts. You can be quite a badass.
You adore how caring Dean is. He is can show his feelings for you without complaining that it's 'not a manly thing to do'.

Sam
Sam thinks your straightforwardness is amazing. You never bullshit anyone about anything. You tell it like it is and he appreciates that.
You like how smart he is. How quick he is to find a synonym for sad or solve a math problem is hot in your opinion.

Castiel
Cas believes niceness is your best quality. You don't make fun of people and you're not cruel. He thinks you're one of the nicest human beings he's met.
You find Cas' loyalty to be one of his best attributes. You've never that Cas would cheat on you or backstab you on something.

Gabriel
Gabriel loves your humor. You understand his jokes and find them funny. Plus, you can make the prankster laugh.
You are fond of how outgoing he is. He's rarely pessimistic and his good vibes rub off on you from time to time.

Lucifer
Lucfier enjoys how creative you are. You never run out of ideas for ways to pass time and you're creativity lead you to learn how to play the guitar. He enjoys listening to you practice.
You think that Lucifer is very stubborn. He stands up for what he believes in and never leaves anything unfinished.

Crowley
Crowley adores how patient you are. You're patient with him, which not many people do by choice. You're patient when you have to spend hours in hell by yourself.
You like how adventurous Crowley is. He's always taking you to different places to explore and his eyes light up when he tried something new.

Balthazar
Balthazar truly believes that you're sweet. You argue that you're not, but he thinks that your sweet because you don't know you're sweet.
You are in love with how romantic Balthazar is. He's not afraid to be really cheesy when he's romantic and you love that.