Cheerleader - Crowley Imagine #1

If you guys want a specific imagine or preference, feel free to ask. Hope you guys like this one.

Song : Cheerleader - Omi

Idea: Crowley proposes to you.

Crowley groaned and rubbed his temple. Running hell was stressful. You rubbed his shoulders and leaned down to kiss his neck. He moaned in pleasure and relaxation. "My hometown football team is hosting a game," you whisered in his ear. "And I am going to be one of the cheerleaders. Want to come watch me?" Crowley turned to look at you and saw you in a baggy t-shirt and shorts. "My uniform is under my clothes," you informed him. Anything that had to do with you instantly calmed him and he said, "Sure, darling."

When I need motivation
My one solution is my queen
Cause she stay strong
Yeah yeah
She is always in my corner
Right there when I want her
All these other girls are tempting But I'm empty when you're gone
And they say

At the football game, you kissed him before running off with the other cheerleaders to stretch and warm up. He saw you take off the shirt and shorts to reveal a (your/hometown/colors) sports bra and short shorts. His eyes stayed on you during the whole warm up and he caught a few other men staring. Normally, he would've went up to the gentleman and brag about how you were his, but he was trying to contain himself for your sake. You hated conflict when it was unnecessary and you did so much for him that he decided the least he could do was contain himself.

But apparently, you weren't the only thing that was catching people's attention. A woman whom was the prom queen when you were in high school was staring at Crowley. She walked towards Crowley and took a seat right next to him. "Hello," she said. "Hello," Crowley replied, looking at her a moment before turning back to the cheerleaders. "Are you watching the game by yourself?" Crowley nodded, sending a smirk her way. The woman was attracted by this and took it as a sign of flirting. "Mind if I join you?" "Not at all."

Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
I'm like no not really cause

The woman sat closer and closer to Crowley as the game began. Crowley decided not to do anything that could start conflict. The woman leaned over and made a comment, while placing her hand on his knee and arm. Crowley noticed this and stood up to cheer for your team. The team had scored and the cheerleaders had gone wild, cheering and dancing. He stared at you, smiling at how happy you looked down there cheering.

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

Your team won and Crowley was waiting for you. The woman was waiting near Crowley, ready to ask him out. "Do you wanna go out?" The woman asked. "No," Crowley said. "Why not?" She demanded to know. He turned to see you walking over to him with a football jacket "I think that I found myself a cheerleader," he said, smirking and walking over to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you. "You were great out there," Crowley said and that made you smile. "I was nervous. Hey is that Cindy Brown giving us the stink eye?" Crowley shrugged. "I never caught her name."

She walks like a model
She grants my wishes like genie in bottle
I'm the wizard of love
And I got the magic wand
All these girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone
And they say

Crowley turned around and saw the woman, Cindy, walking towards you two with a glare. Crowley kept his arm around you and pulled you closer. "Your boyfriend is a scumbag," Cindy said to you. You scoffed, "I've heard that one before." When your boyfriend was the King Of Hell, you rarely got people complimenting him. Crowley leaned down and kissed you just for the hell of it and turned to the woman with a smug smile. The lady just glared before walking away. "Let's go celebrate. My treat," Crowley said.

Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
I'm like no not really cause

The sun was setting when you and Crowley made it to the beach he wanted to take you to. "Where are we?" You asked. "Cancun, Mexico," Crowley said, smirking proudly when he saw your face light up. You two sat near the beach at a small outdoor restaurant/bar. You convinced him to dance with you after watching many other couples dance. You got lost in the music as you swayed your hips to beat. Crowley smiled at you, taking in all your beauty. The (favorite color) beach dress fit you perfectly and made you look great. Crowley wore shorts and a Hawaiian shirt the same color as your dress, only darker. Your laughter filled the air when Crowley spun you around and dipped you for a kiss. You got lost in his eyes for a few moment while you danced.

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right thete when I need her

You two walked down the beach hand in hand. "Are you still stressed out? Because if you are, I could help you relax when we get home," you said, smiling. Crowley looked amused at you before saying, "That is an amazing offer, darling, but I'm no longer stressed." You smiled at turned to look at him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Good. The offer still stands." Crowley smiled at you before his smile fell as he stared at something behind you. You turned around to see a demon. "I swear, if this isn't important, I will personally castrate you," you growled at the demon, annoyed that he was going to stress Crowley out and interrupting. Crowley just smiled smugly at your outburst and thought, that's my girl. You walked over to the sea shore while Crowley talked to the demon.

She gives me love and affection
Baby did I mention
You're the only girl for me
No, I don't need a next one
Mama loves you too
She thinks I made the right selection
Now all that's left to do
is just for me to pop the question

"Let's go you home. I need to go do some work," Crowley said, walking towards you. You frowned, but walked back to him nonetheless. "So, I'm guessing I can't castrate the demon?" You joked. "Go ahead and do so. I'll let you borrow some of my knives." You laughed and wrapped your arms around Crowley.
The moment was perfect. He'd been carrying around your ring for about a month just waiting to find the perfect moment to pop the question. And there is was. He pulled away and said, "Y/N, darling, I love you." You smiled at your boyfriend of three years. "I love you, too." He got down on one knee and you covered your mouth. "And I want you to be my Y/N, my cheerleader, my queen for the rest of my life." He took out the ring box and opened it to reveal a ring. "Would you marry me?" You couldn't get a word out, but you nodded vigorously.

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her