Preference #24 Birth

Author's Note: I'm sorry. Writer's block. I'm not a doctor, nor have I been pregnant, so sorry for any inaccuracies.

Dean
You enjoyed some alone time in your bed. Dean was so protective over you that you had little time for yourself since Dean was always caring for you. Finally, with two days until the due date, you convinced him to take some time for himself and take a case two states over with Sam.

You didn't anticipate to be struck with a pain that made period cramps seem like a walk in the park. You groaned and got yourself up. You grabbed your bag and phone and called a taxi.

During the taxi ride to the hospital, you called Dean. "Hey, honey, how are you?" You asked through the phone.

"Can't talk right now. Kinda surrounded by werewolves," he whispered.

"Oh, uh huh, okay. Call me when your done, okay? Love you," you said. "Gun it, I need to get to the hospital asap," you told the taxi driver who looked so scared for your well being that you were sure he broke a couple of laws to get you to the hospital in record time.

The nurse at the desk was surprised when you calmly said, "I'm in labor. Can I get a wheelchair and maybe a bed?" You were rushed to a room where they asked who could they contact. "Oh, the baby's father. He should call me any minute. I'll just tell him when he calls. Can you give me anything for the pain?"

Right on cue, your phone rang and you answered as they put an iv into your other arm. "Hey, Y/N, I'm sorry for earlier. How are you?" Dean asked from the other line. "I'm fine," you said, "could be better. I'm in labor. At the hospital. How fast can you get here?"

After four hours of excruciating pain, Dean rushed into your room with Sam in tow. "You can't be in here!" The doctor shouted to which you replied, "It's fine. He's the father and the tall one is the uncle. Let's get this over with, please!"

Dean had to put on some protection and Sam waited in the waiting room. "How are you?" Dean asked as he stood by your side. "Swell," you replied. He kissed your sweat filled forehead and you clutched his hand as a contraction rolled in. "We'll get through this," Dean promised.

Two hours later, you had given birth to a baby boy with apple green eyes and (hair color) hair. Dean was the first one to hold him. He smiled down at David Winchester and slowly handed him to you. "Hi, Davey. You're so big and chubby. Oh, I just wanna eat you up," you said, resisting the urge to cuddle him. "What do you think?" You asked, turing to Dean. He had a warm smile and said, "I think he's the best thing we've done." Dean kissed your head and whispered a, "good job," before look back down at your sleeping child.

Sam
There was a no hunting rule during the pregnancy for your protection. But the supernatural always found its way into the Winchesters life.

Outside of the doctor's office was a demon, waiting for you. You walked out of the hospital with a 39 week ultrsound in hand. The demon stalked you to your car. You were entertained with your keys when he stabbed your abdomen.

You had experienced pain before but this was a pain way worse than normal. You limbed to the hospital and practically collapsed on the floor of the E.R. Nurses helped you on a gurney and pushed you to the the operation table. You were mostly unconscious, but you remembered uttering, "Save my baby. My baby. Call my husband. Sam. Sam. Sam."

Sam dropped the beer he had in his hand when the hospital called. Dean drove him to the hospital since he was in no shape to drive himself. Dean walked in and asked one of the nurses about you. Sam quietly followed, too shocked to do much.

You awoke after the surgery in pain. Stab wound and birth? Two things that should never go together cause they'd cause the birth giver so much pain.

Supernatural PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara