Preference #15 One Year Anniversary

Dean
You woke up in Dean's arms. You snuggled closer to him and laid with him until he woke up. "Morning, batman. Happy one year anniversary," you said with a smile. "I thought that was the 23rd?" "It is the 23rd." "Damn. Sorry, I forgot, cutiepie," Dean said. "No worries. All I want to do today is hang out with you," you said, kissing him.

You two ate breakfast together and Dean kept his arm around you. You two had a shower together that turned steamy ;). Then you guys went down to the work out room where he taught you some self defense. You weren't as advance in the skill of fighting as Sam and Dean were.

For dinner, you had pizza and pie. As you took your first bite of pie, you said, "Happy one year anniversary." You kinda clinked forks. "And to many more," you added. "Well," Dean said, causing you two to laugh and push him.

In bed, you lazily traced his anti possession tattoo. Then, in your tired state, you started to kiss his chest from where his tattoo began. "You wanna go for round two?" He asked when he felt what you were doing. "Nah," you said. You made your way up, kissing his chest, neck, jaw, cheek, and finally his lips. "I love you," you said, staring at those apple green eyes you love so much. "I love you."

Sam
Waking up to an empty bed did not reassure your thoughts on Sam remembering your anniversary. You tried not to let it show that you were disappointed that he wasn't even there. The only one who was in the kitchen was Dean who shrugged when asked of Sam's whereabouts.

It wasn't til late morning when Sam, arrived at the bunker again. You found him munching on dry cereal in the kitchen. "Hey, Y/N, I need your help," Sam said after he greeted you with a kiss. "We have a new case and we need to find out more on the victims. One of the connections they had was that they had the same salon and spa they went to. I've already scheduled an appointment with the spa and salon, I just need you to show up and go through some treatments and get something out of the ladies there. Don't stress out too much, though, because there's some other connections and Dean and I will go check those out right now. Okay?"

You wanted to scream at him it was your anniversary, but a day at the spa did sound relaxing so you guessed that him forgetting did have some ups. "Yeah, sure," you said, kissing him again. "Great. Go," he said. "Now?" You asked, raising your eyebrows. "Yeah." "Oh okay. Text me the adress of the places then." You grabbed your purse and went to the salon and spa.

You came home relaxed. It was almost dark out as you entered the bunker. You expected quiet, Sam and Dean's voices, or the usual bunker sounds, not your favorite love song.

You walked around the bunker trying to find the source of the music. You walked into one of the halls that you didn't walk into usually. Most of the rooms were not used. A smile crept to your face as you heard Sam and Dean's voices ringing through the hallway. "Is that her?" Sam's voice asked. "I think so," Dean's gruff voice answered. "I don't hear her." "Neither do I." "Maybe it wasn't her. Maybe it was a demon or smething. Dean, I can't fight a demon in a suit. You go find out what it was." "What?" "Just go find out what it was!"

Dean walked out and stopped mid hallway when he saw you. You put a finger to your lips and he walked away while whispering, "Go get him, tiger." You smiled in response and tip toed to Sam in the room. You peeked in to see Sam pacing. He looked nervous and was muttering thinga like, "Y/N, hi. This is- No, happy one year anniversary. I did this to- No, ugh.". You smiled at how cute he looked in his suit and walked into the room.

"What's this?" You asked with a smile.

"Y/N," he said, surprised, turning around. "Happy one year anniversary." You smiled and walked up to him. You kissed him and he wrapped his arm around your waist. "Happy one year anniversary," you said, looking at his face turn to a smile. You looked around the room to see a table for two in the middle with a single candle to illuminate. Your favorite flowers decorated the room that was filled with beautiful old furniture. The look on your face was enough of a reward for Sam.