Preference #1 How you meet

*Hey readers! This is my first preference fanfic so bare with me. I can't promise it will be good, but I've read a couple and think I have the basic understanding to write something that's okay. Thank you, and let's begin!*

Dean
You were in a local bar. You hadn't been to that bar before, but you were liking it. You liked it even more when you saw a cute stranger standing a few feet next to you. You blushed when he caught you staring and turned away to look at your drink with a smile. He approached you and said, "Hey," in a deep gruff voice. Your E/C eyes meet with his green eyes. "Hi," you replied.

"I'm Dean. What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Nice name, Y/N." You were about to reply something when a tall man behind Dean said, "Let's go, Dean," with urgency in his voice. Dean turned to the man and nodded. You quickly grabbed a napkin and wrote down your number. You slide it to him.

"Here. Call me," you said with a smile. He smiled back at you and left to follow the tall man.

Sam
You were working on a case in Kansas. You sat at a restaurant that had free wifi and good salads. Jackpot. You were concentrating really hard on try to find out what it was. The chime of the bell on the door distracted you and you turned around to see a tall man come in with a somewhat shorter man dressed up in suits. They were both good looking but the tall one caught your eye. It was mostly his hair. But you had no time to spend on hot guys. "Could it be a shape shifter? It fits all the characteristics. But, it could also be . . ." You trailed off when you realized you were mumbling. You heard someone clear their throat. You look over to see the two guys who'd entered a moment before.

"Are you a hunter?" The shorter one asked.

"Yes," you said. "Y/N."

"Dean," the short one said.

"Sam," the taller one said, smiling down at you. You smiled back.

"Are you here for the case of the two murders?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Are you?" You responed.

"Yep," replied Sam.

"Listen, you can go home. We can handle it from here," Dean said.

"No way. I got here first."

Dean glared at you and you glared back. Neither of you was backing down. Sam cleared his throat. "How about we work on it together?"

"Fine."

"Okay."

"Here's my number. Call us if you find out anything else. Or if you just want to talk. Or go out," Sam said. Did he just flirt with me? You asked yourself as a small grew on your face.

"Will do."

Cas
There had been a fire in your neighborhood. Everyone was huddling around the burned house early in the morning as the firemen wrapped up after the fire and the police men investigated. You watched the burnt house before you felt someone bump into you. "I'm sorry," you heard a man say. You turned around and saw a man in a trench coat with big blue eyes. "It's okay," you replied.

He stared at you for a moment. He opened his mouth as if to say something, stared at the floor, then off to the side, then looked back up and opened his mouth again. He finally look at you and said, "A-Are you from Tennessee? Be-because you're the one ten I see?" He sounded confused while saying it and tilted his head a bit.

Your lips curled into a smile and you weren't quite sure how to respond. His actions made your head tilt to the side as well without knowing it. You thought his pick up like was adorable. "Dean didn't tell me what to do after this," he muttered to himself. He was cute and you decided to help the guy out.