Preference #8 You're Sick

Dean
You were sick, but you didn't want to be sick. Dean had asked you to find everything you could on some monster whose names you couldn't even pronounce. So you worked on that.

"Cutiepie? Have you- Oh god, you look like shit," Dean said.

"Gee, thanks," you said.

"You're sick."

"No."

"Yes." He put a hand on your head. "You have a fever. You need to get to bed. Y/N, c'mon." You allowed him to grab your hand and take you to bed. He laid you down and put a wet towel to your head.

"Thank you, Dean," you said.

"No problem. That's my job as your boyfriend. I open your jars, lay you down, and occasionally make out with you." You smiled and felt yourself fall asleep. He kissed your forehead and went to work on his case.

Sam
"Y/N?" Sam called as he entered your room. You laid in your bed with tissues surrounding you. "What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"No," you said, sniffling. "I just decided to have a day full of sneezing."

"Aw," he jumped into bed with you. "What are your symptoms?"

"Well, doctor, sneezing and a runny nose are my main symptoms."

"I'm not a doctor."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I was studying to be a lawyer, not a doctor."

"Well, lawyer, how does a movie marathon sound?"

"Very good," he took his place next to you on the bed.

Castiel
"You are sick," he stated as you tried to make yourself soup.

"Yes," you replied.

"Would you like me to heal you?" Cas stated taking a step foward.

"Not necessary, honey. I get sick all the time. It's never harsh enough to bring me down. You wanna go out later? I wanna go out to that pond again."

"But, you're sick. When you are sick, you're not supposed to go out. Right?" He asked. You smiled and shook your head. You had confused the poor guy. "You're supposed to stay in bed and someone is supposed to look after you. That is what Dean told me."

"Okay. How about we go to bed and you take care of me," you said not wanting to confuse him even more.

"I will need to get some supplies first," he said, kissing your cheek, and disappearing.

Gabriel
"Hey ho, you've got a cold," Gabe said when he walked in to you sitting in the living room. You rolled your eyes.

"I feel like shit," you said.

"What will make you feel better, Y/N? Sex? Alcohol? The Notebook?" Gabe asked.

"Chocolate," you said. Your boyfriend smiled and snapped his fingers. A small chocolate cake appeared in his hands and he walked over to you with two forks that came with the cake. "Oh, I love you," you said, reaching for the cake.

"You love my cake."

"And dat ass," you said winking at him. His eyebrows lifted in surprised but before he could make a move, you started sneezing again.

"Okay, Notebook it is," he said flopping down on the couch and wrapping his arm around you.

Lucifer
Lucifer was cold. Literally. When your cough started acting up, he tried to stay far away from you. "Wear this", he said handing you a scarf.

"It's just a cough," you argued.

"A cough that could turn into something much worse," was his counterargument. "Now, more blankets?" You shook your head but he wrapped you in a few more blankets before taking his respective spot on the other side of the couch.
"How about you cuddle with me? That'll keep me warm," you tried to convince him.

"I will make you cold."

"No you won't."

"Yes, I would. Drink your hot chocolate."

"No." He glared. "Okay." You drank from the cup with a scowl. His glare stayed. "Love you, Luci," you smiled big at him and his glare broke.

Crowley
Crowley popped into your apartment after a week of being gone. He found you in your bed. He tried to kiss you but you pushed him away. "I've been vomiting all day. You do not want to do that."

"What happened?" He asked, taking a step back in case you decided to vomit over his new shoes.

"I went out to eat with a cowoker. He took me to a really shady looking restaurant. I think the food disagreed with my stomach."

He was going to make a jealous retort about the cowoker who took you out to eat, but choose not to. You looked pretty bad and laid in fetus positon. He sat down next to you and pulled some hair back to see your face. He zapped out and you groaned. He came back a few moment after with a cup with a green liquid in it.

"Drink it," he ordered and you trusted him enough not to ask and just drink it. It tasted horrid but you drank it all and then laid back down.

"What was that?"

"Something my mother used to take when she had nausea. She taught me the recipe. One of the few things she was good at. That and making handsome sons." You chuckled and nodded. He held you in his arms and soon all you felt was a little discomfort in your stomach.

"Thanks, Crowley."

Balthazar
"What are you doing?" He asked as he saw you packing. You were in no shape to travel. Your nose was all red and your eyes were puffy.

"Going to work," you said, sniffling before grabbing your passport.

"Oh no, you're not. C'mere," he grabbed you tightly and you tried to break away from his embrace.

"Let go."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fuck you."

"Yes, I believe we did that already." Your face heated up and you tried evermore to get away. "I'll let go if you stay here until you get better."

"Fine," you fell onto the couch.

"Was that so hard?"

"Yes. Can you get me some cookies? I'm sick after all." He rolled his eyes.