Preference #25 Proposal

Author's Note: I'm so sorry. I've had terrible writer's block. I'm also sorry they aren't more romantic.

Dean
It was a warm spring afternoon when Dean proposed. It was quite romantic. He'd reserved a table in this cute garden that was filled with flowers. The cover up was that you were going on a date and you'd worn your cutest sun dress while he wore his fbi suit.

During your main course meal, Dean was very nervous. "Are you okay?" You asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Perfect. How are you? Are you cold? Do you need my coat?" Dean fussed over you. You rolled your eyes and assured him you were okay.

After a marvelous time, you two sat on a bench in the garden. Your head laid on his shoulder and he had an arm wrapped around you. "I really enjoyed this," you whispered to Dean. Dean smiled and took a shaky breath.

"I love you, Y/N," he said.

"I love you, too," you said.

"Do you remember the first time we met?"

"Yeah. You were hot."

You could feel Dean's body shake when he laughed. "When I saw you, I thought, 'This girl is so beautiful. I have to talk to her.' Then we went on a date and I learned you were so funny and smart and I thought, 'She's amazing. I can't let someone like her get away'. Now, I'm thinking, 'I hope this never ends'. And to ensure that it doesn't," he said, standing up and taking a ring from his pocket. You gasped.

He went down on one knee. "Y/N, would you do me the honor of being my wife?" You wanted to scream, "Yes!" so that everyone could know that Dean Winchester was going to be your husband. You were beyond happy.

You nodded vigorously and let him put the ring on your finger. You kissed him and hoped that the moment would never end because this was one of the few times you and Dean forgot about the world and were happy.

Sam
Things were looking bad for you two. Chained to a wall in some barn, you were beginning to lose hope. Sam was chained to another wall, a wall that you could not see. But you heard Sam.

"Sam, I don't think we're making it out of this one," you said.

"Don't say that," Sam said.

"Someone has to."

"If we make it out of this one, I want us to elope."

"Wait, what?"

"Let's get married, Y/N. I love you and this has showed me that I want to spend the rest of our lives together. Whether the rest of pur life are 40 years or 40 minutes. To die by your side, well the pleasure, the privilege is mine."

You blushed deeply and were glad Sam couldn't see you. "Are you proposing to be with lyrics from The Smiths?"

Sam could hear your smile. "I am. Is that a yes?"

"That's a yes, Sammy. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Castiel
It was early night when you and Castiel went to bed together. Since you guys had been together for a while, he was more comfortable with you (physically and emotionally). Your head laid on his chest as you tried to get some sleep.
"I can't sleep," you murmured while you played with his tie. "Tell me about heaven."

He smiled because he was quite fond of talking about his memories of heaven before the war. "There was a time when everyone got along. All the angels were happy. We watched over humans and enjoyed where we were."

His talking actually woke you up. You were listening to his every word. "Tell me about the heaven please."

"Everyone has their own heaven. I favor the eternal tuesday afternoon of an autistic man who drowned in a bath tub. It's like a park. There's a man flying a colorful kite and everything's a beautiful shade of green."