Preference #12 You're jealous

*If anyone wants a specific preference of imagine, feel free to ask!*

Dean
At a bar, a waitress kept giving Dean flirty looks every time she passed by. Dean didn't notice, but you did. The waitress walked to your table and looked at Dean. "Anything you need?"

"Yes, my boyfriend and I would two beers please," you said, glaring at her. She rolled her eyes and gave you an annoyed look.

"Coming right up," she said and walked away.

Dean gave you a look with a suppressed smile. "Shut up," you said, kissing him.

Sam
You two were working on a case together. You were visiting the house of a widow. She was polite, but her teenage daughter was even more polite. To Sam. Not you.

"Do you want a refill?" She stood in front of Sam and asked. He smiled and shook his head. With her hand she "accidentally" dropped Sam's cup. "Oh, I'm so clumsy," she said and slowly bent down. Her butt was maybe a foot away from Sam. Sam looked surprised to see a butt so close to him that wasn't yours and subtly scooted towards you. You grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. The girl stood up and looked back to see you two making out. She excused herself just before you two stopped making out.

"That's mean," he whispered to you with a half smile. "She was just 16."

"Well, I can be a very rude person sometimes," you whispered back.

Castiel
Cas was picking you up from your class at a college you had managed to get into. As you were leaving your class, you saw one of your teachers taking with Cas. He looked very confused and uncomfortable with how close she was. You walked over there and your teacher spotted you. "Y/N, if you have any questions, you have to email me. I can't talk to you right now," she said, only taking a moment to look at you before turing her full attention to Cas again.

"Alright. You ready to go, honey?" You asked, grabbing your boyfriend's hand.

"This lady requires my phone number, but I do not have a phone number," Cas said.

"I don't think she still needs it," you said.

"I don't," your teacher said.

"Okay, let's go," Cas said, kissing your cheek, before taking you home.

Gabriel
Dancing with someone at a club didn't give enough of a reason to get jealous. But when a person flirts all night with someone and then dances dirty, that's enough of a reason to get jealous. This girl was grinding on him and Gabriel didn't quite notice that she really wanted him. So you walked right up to them and said, "My turn." You took her place and started dancing. Gabriel smiled and danced with you while the girl looked pissed and walked off. "You're mine," you said, kissing him.

Lucifer
A specific demon, Cathy, was hanging around Lucifer lately and you didn't like it. At first she was nice to you, but then she started flirting with Lucifer and being snotty. What really got you jealous was that when when you and Lucifer were out on a casual date, Cathy appeared and informed Luci on some good news and held his hand. He excused himself to go to the restroom and you glared at her.
"You held him hand," you said.

"Yeah. Jealous?"

"No. I know he's mine."

"I've got Luci wrapped around my finger. Soon, he won't even remember you."

"Bitch," you said and punched her. She growled and attacked you.
You tasted blood in your mouth but didn't back down and tried to defend yourself against Cathy. She was on top of you, punching you mercilessly. You were nearly out when she was off you.

You felt your pain lift from you and you opened your eyes to see a concerned Lucifer. "She's a bitch," you said before taking a deep breath.

"Did you really get into a fight with a demon because you were jealous?"

"Yes," you said. "I was gonna win her."

"She was beating you to a pulp."

"I would've won her eventually."

There was silence before he said, "You don't need to be jealous. I wouldn't leave you." You hugged him.

Crowley
An older woman was flirting with Crowley in a fancy dinner. You tried convincing yourself that you being younger and that he loved you would be enough reason for him to not leave you for the older woman, but the cons outweighed the pros. She kept getting closer to him and laughing just to put her hand on his arm. You had had enough and leaned close to Crowley and said, "Hey, can I borrow Crowley for just one moment?"

"Y/N, it is rude to leave the table be-" He was cut off when he felt your hand on his thigh, dangerously close to his member. "I'll be back," he told the lady. You smiled at her and grabbed his hand leading him to the bathrooms in the back.

"I'm jealous. Put in end to her or reassure me that you love me," you said, straight off the bat.

"What? Do you want me to kill her?"

"Ye- No! Like, tell her to stop," you whined. "Cause, I only want to flirt with you." You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"You still want to, you know, here?" He asked.

"No. We're not gonna fuck in the most expensive restaurant in London," you told him.

"Later?"

"Maybe. Now, what are we gonna do?"

"Humans," he muttered. "I only love you, my queen. I wouldn't leave you for anyone else. You're the only one I love."

"Are you saying this just to make me go out there again?"

"Partially, yes."

"It worked. Let's go," you quickly kissed him and lead him back out.

Balthazar
Mexico was a pretty cool place until Bal and you had dinner at a local restaurant where everyone kept giving him looks. A lady right next to you guys said, "Hola. Mi nombre es Martina. ¿Es tu cita?" Balthazar responded with a yes. She had introduced herself and asked if you were his date. "Estoy mucho mas bonita que ella." She said she was much prettier than you. Balthazar didn't say anything. "Desashzte de ella. ¿Llama me, si?" She told him to get rid of you and call her. She obviously didn't think you spoke spanish. She handed him a note with her phone number but you took it, crumbled it, and gave it back to her.
"No, gracias. Mi novio no necesita tu numero," you retorted. No, thank you. My boyfriend doesn't need your number was your retort. She sneered and called you something that you guesed wasn't a compliment. Balthazar grabbed your hand and you huffed, "The problems of having a hot boyfriend."

"Hot?" He asked.

"Hot," you said, kissing him.