Family Sunday Mornings - Dean, Sam, Castiel

Author's Note: I'm sorry. I still have writers block so updates may be slow. And short.

Dean
You both woke up to your child bouncing on the bed. "Mom! Dad! Wake up, wake up," David, your five year old son, said.

Dean woke up first and he asked, "What? David, what are you doing up?" You had woken up at that point.

"You promised we'd have pancakes for breakfast," David said, pulling on the covers. You got out of bed and picked up David, "Okay, let's go make pancakes, Davey." Dean relaxed and laid back down. "No, sir, you get to go wake up Bobby," you called back to Dean. Dean reluctantly got out of bed.

In the kitchen, you grabbed a bowl and all the necessary ingredients. "I wanna help, mom," David said. You passed the measuring cup to David and told him how much mix he needed. He poured the right amount of mix into the bowl. "Good job, honey," you said, kissing David's cheek.

In the nursery, Dean sat down on Bobby's pink bed. "Wake up, sweetie," Dean whispered, shaking the sleeping two-year-old girl gently. Bobby's green eyes opened slowly and she smiled at her father. "Dadda," she said, reaching out for her dad. Dean picked her up and said, "Good morning, baby girl."

Dean and Bobby met you and David in the kitchen. "Pancakes are almost ready," you told them. You kissed Bobby's cheek and Dean's lips. "I helped, dad," David boosted.

"You did? Good job, son," Dean said, ruffling his son's hair. Dean sat on a chair with Bobby on his lap. There was a layer of pancake mix covering the table. Dean traced the word dad on the table. "What does that say?" "Dad," your son said. "Dadda," your daughter repeated. "Who's dadda?" Dean asked. Bobby hugged Dean. "What does that say?" "Mom." "Mama." "Who's mama?" Bobby pointed to you. "And that?" "David!" "Dayid." "Who's David?" Bobby pointed to David.

You smiled at the sight and said, "Okay, I need you to clean the table so I can serve the pancakes." "Wait, just one more," Dean begged. "What does this say, Y/N?" You looked over to the table and saw the words I love you. You smiled and took Bobby into your arms. You gave Dean a kiss and David said, "Ew." Bobby and David helped set the table as you served the pancakes.

Bobby sat on Dean's lap as he rotated between feeding her small chunks of pancakes and feeding himself. David proudly spelled out your name in syrup and the feeling of joy inside you was indescribable.

Sam
You and Sam woke up one cold Sunday morning. Without saying anything, you both decided it was best just to stay in bed. You turned on the tv and said, "I think we should watch some Doctor Who." Sam nodded and said, "We should watch the 12th doctor."
"Okay, but nine," you argued. "Twelve," he argued back.

"Mommy," your young daughter said from behind the door.

"Hey, Sammy, join us," Sam said, making way in your bed for her. Sammy climbed into your king sized bed and let the covers engulf her.

"What do you want to watch?" You asked her. She thought for a moment before saying, "Mulan!" You and Sam gave each other a look before looking for Mulan.

Sam was bored through most of the movie, but you and Sammy enjoyed the movie.

"Dad, are you as swift as the coursing river?" Sammy asked.

"Uh, well," Sam chuckled.

"Do you have the force of a great typhoon?" You asked.

"Kinda," Sam responded.

"The strength of a raging fire?"

"Mysterious as the dark side of the moon?"

"I am a man," Sam answered, laughing.

"Are you, dad? Are you really?" Sammy asked.

In one swift motion, Sam picked up and threw her into the air. Your daughter shrieked as she was caught in his arms. Sammy giggled as she was let down on the bed. Sam looked away, trying his best to act mysterious.

"Okay, daddy, you're a man," Sammy said. Sam smiled and mummbled, "I thought so."

Your sunday was spent in bed with Sam and Sammy watching Disney movies.

Castiel
You were awoken one morning to see Cas looking down at you. "Hey, up already?" You asked, getting out of bed as well. He nodded and stared down at the floor. "You okay, Cas?" You asked, approaching him.

"Would you and Audrey like to go on a picnic?" He asked, looking anxious for your answer.

You giggled and nodded. He looked relieved and you gave him a kiss because he was so cute. "Let me just take a shower. Would you get Audrey ready please?"

Cas went into Audrey's nursery to see that she was already awake. Her blue eyes stared at the window in wonder and then at the angel. Cas walked to the crib and stared down at the one year old girl. Her look of wonder turned to a look of joy. Cas smiled a little and picked her up.

After preparing the child for a day outside, he sat down on a chair with the girl on his lap. "What do we do know?" Cas asked the girl. She looked at him expectantly. Cas looked around the room for something to entertain the young one and the looked at her with a puzzled face when she giggled. Cas remembered that you'd sometimes play a game with Audrey to get her to laugh.

Cas covered his face with a hand and then uncovered his face. Audrey broke into a fit of laughter which encouraged Cas. He covered his face again and uncovered it saying a hesitant, "Peek a boo." Audrey was giggling really hard and Cas was smiling.

"Hey, you ready to go?" You asked, walking into the scene of Cas and Audrey giggling slightly.

At the park, baby Audrey sat under a tree with her mother and father. She sat on your lap as you fed her. "Y/N, when will Audrey talk?" Cas asked.

"Soon, I suppose," you responded. Cas mummbled something hesitantly in a language you didn't understand. Audrey looked at Cas and then babbled something. Cas looked sad and you looked at him worried.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yes . . . I'm just proud," he said, tearing up. He wiped a tear and reached out for Audrey. You handed her over and Cas held her close.

"Cas, what-"

"She understands enochian. Audrey said father."

"Oh, Cas," you said and watched as Cas stared down at his daughter.

The morning was coming to an end as Cas stared at the sky. Audrey stared at the sky as well. Despite the fact that she wasn't a nephilim, you had to admit she acted like one sometimes. You sat next to Cas and stared up at the sky.