Chapter 34 - Uni begins for 2016

Lauren's POV

I was pulling into the Uni car park for day 1, term 1, semester 1, of my 4th year. Given I only had this final semester left I was happy, yet kinda sad that I'd have to leave this lifestyle. It was awesome to always be surrounded by my friends. But eventually I finally had to go out into the real world and earn my place paying bills and finding a full time job. Take it from me and prolong it while you can.

Tomorrow was T's birthday and she was turning 21. Most of us had morning tutorials so we planned a late lunch with drinks at Maurice's pub. Ethan was going to join us if we were still there after he finished work. Pete was coming for a short time, but work came first. Ethan offered T to stay over so she could drink. Both of us had later starts the next morning so we planned on using the pool and spa to its full advantage.

We still had to get through today first. At least my work schedule at The Body Shop was going back to my Thursday nights and weekends again. So it meant more time for Uni and Ethan.

As I walked inside I headed straight to the cafeteria. Dennis text me earlier letting me know our little group was having a coffee before anything officially got started. I turned inside the caf and was instantly greeted by the group.

"Hey Loz!!" They yelled out in unison.

"Morning all. Great night on Saturday part from the drama. T, Ethan and his mate also went to the Bondi vibes yesterday, it was really amazing. We need to get our arses down there before the weather turns cold".

"Yeah, I went a few weeks ago, it was awesome the chicks are way hot". Mark was reminiscing we all laughed as he let out a giant sigh. "I didn't realise that was loud enough for others to hear". He chuckled.

"You won't believe this but I got a text this morning about doing a session there in two weeks time". Dennis showed us the text. "Well having you guys there would be awesome".

"Ok, I'll get a cover for work on that day as I don't want to miss it". I was pumped that Dennis got such an opportunity to dj at that venue. I knew it would open many more doors for him. He was so good and passionate about his craft and he deserved all the rewards that came his way.

I noticed Kristos face drop, then he said "fucking, no way, come on". I turned around to see what he was looking at. My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. It was Matt and Max the two arses from the other night and they were headed our way. Max had his eyes on me and I felt dirty like he could see through my clothing.

"Well this now makes it three days in a row Lauren. The Gods must want us together otherwise you wouldn't keep appearing wherever I appear". He was wearing a giant smirk on his face. "Despite the fact that you've been in my dreams every since we met. I feel we need to make this thing between us official".

"Surely you guys can't be first year students?" Dan asked.

"We worked full time for 2 years to get enough money to travel overseas for 1 year but it got outta hand and we stayed almost 3 years. So now we're here to learn". Matt chimed in, he was definitely the nicer of the two boys.

Heath and Mel arrived and sat at our booth.

"So what's your majors?" I asked hoping they were not going to say Business.

"Matt is doing Science Law and I will be doing Business Law". Max responded without taking his eyes off me.

"Ok, so sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more of you both". Heath raised his eyebrows their way. "Given this is also my first year in Business Law I'll definitely be seeing more of you Max".

"Maybe we should all call a truce?" Matt suggested which would be a smart move from their point of view given how solid we were at Uni already.

"That depends on Lauren". Dan stated and everyones eyes shot straight in my direction.