Chapter 32 - Yes, that is my Girlfriend

Pictures of Janita

Ethan's POV

By the time I got to the pub it was going off, it was pumping. I worked my way in towards where the band was playing and instantly found myself surrounded by the sight of familiar faces.

I decided I needed to catch up and drink, so I stood in line at the bar when I noticed an incredibly hot woman standing in front of me. Maurice called out to me from behind the counter and I yelled back.

"Maurice, this place is pumping. Well done!" He gave me a smile and a thumb up.

I knew I have quite a loud bellowing voice. All my life it'd been described as being really sexy. Whatever the reason I managed to catch the hot ladies attention. She instantly turned her entire body into me and widely smiled.

She was an absolutely stunning petite, curvy, dark haired European exotic looking woman. I could feel a bit if movement downstairs. Well I am human.

"Hey, I'm Janita and you are?" She titled her head to the side as she extended her hand towards mine. She was extremely confident.

I willingly shook her hand. "Ethan, very nice to meet you Janita. So do you come here often?"

She started laughing, she seductively whispered, "Ethan, if you want to get inside my panties tonight, you're going to have to do better than an old pick up line like that one!"

I deeply chuckled. "Janita, I have no intentions of getting into your pants. I have a girlfriend that I love deeply. However, I'm flattered you offered. I was merely asking because my friend owns this pub and I'm a regular and haven't seen you around. Because if I had I'd surely would have remembered".

"Aw, how sweet. You must be a good man most men wouldn't have mentioned their girlfriend or wife. I hope you two workout". She gave me a genuine smile. We had progressed in the que and she was now being served. She ordered a cocktail. She turned to me again.

"What can I get you Ethan?"

"You don't have to do that Janita".

"Ethan you're a good guy, so I want to".

"I'll have a schooner of tooheys new please".

She ordered me a beer and handed it to me. Maurice gave me a wink as I thanked her.

"There's a group of us over there, so if you want to come over please do". She pointed to a group of really attractive men and women. 

"Are you all dancers or something?" I couldn't help but notice their toned tight bodies and good looks.

"Yeah, we work at Reo's there's a private function tonight so we had to perform at 9pm and now we have the rest of the night off".

"My girl friend was there two weeks ago for her Sisters Hen's party". She laughed when I told her.

"We get a lot of hen's parties, I wasn't on that weekend. They normally have more men on to cater for all the ladies". She was suggestively wriggling her eyebrows.

We parted ways after I thanked her for the drink. I then made my way to Michael's table. There was about 20 people still partying on from the wedding. Mostly school and pilot friends. Darren was finishing his last song for the night. He jumped down off the stage and we greeted one another.