Chapter 18 - Christmas Part 1

The next few weeks went by like a blur. Everyday I thought of Jacskon with constant reminders wherever I looked. I continually felt a pang of guilt that I wasn't there for him when he needed me the most. I knew over time the guilt would fade but I'd never forget.

I ended up sitting the make up exam that I'd missed, it went well. The weeks leading up to Christmas were centred around work, Ethan, T and my Family. Ethan had asked me to go away with him to The Gold Coast. He planned this trip after I told him I got the week off between Christmas and New Year. We were going to be staying with some of Ethan's friends.

I knew my parents wouldn't be pleased about it so I had kinda mentioned it a few weeks back but my Dad instantly shut me down. I felt frustrated given I was over 21 years old. Why did I still need my parents permission to go on a holiday with my boyfriend? He knew I slept over his place so obviously we were sexually active! Where was the logic? I decided that it was going to happen and he just had to deal with it. I'd follow out all our family commitments then have a small break and be back just after New Years. God knows I needed it.

Every Boxing Day our family spent it together on the Harbour watching the start of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race. Ethan had never been on the water to see the race from a boat so I was excited to be sharing that experience with him this year. Marc was also coming for the ride I figured Ethan would feel more comfortable with a buddy.

Today was Christmas Day. I slept over Ethan's the night before as we'd gone out for drinks with some of his friends. Ethan had so many friends it was insane. One thing I started to notice about most of his friends, was they were never quick to shout Ethan back a drink. He was always the first one to go to the bar and always buying the next round. It kind of infuriated me because I believed friendship was based on respect, loyalty and trust. I don't know if one of his friends had any of that. They were just users.

T had left to go to Noosa 3 days ago to spend 3 weeks with her family. I was going to miss her badly. Her and Pete were doing ok, he was even heading up there to meet her parents around New Years.

We quietly woke up at the same time just gazing into each others eyes. I could tell Ethan was wanting an early morning Christmas present that consisted of me. He pulled me in closer, he began stroking his manhood, getting it rock hard, prepared. Then he got on top of me and started to kiss around my ear, neck then headed towards my breasts, I was feeling so aroused. He was grinding his penis onto my thighs. Then he stuck a finger into my arousal and rhythmically began to push and pull, back and forth, then he added another finger and I was panting and begging for more.

"Mmmm, Ethan, please". I sexily murmured knowing he'd quickly give in as we both needed release. He then placed himself inside of me and we were rocking, it felt so good. Within a few minutes we both exploded into our climax. There was nothing more satisfying then having an orgasm at the same time. He was still inside me and we were breathing loudly. He kissed my forehead and said "I've honestly never enjoyed sex with anyone as much as I do with you".

A double handed compliment? He was good at those!

"Well Ethan given you've slept with so many women I guess you'd know the difference between good and bad sex". He smirked knowing what I was doing.

He then slipped himself out of me and rolled on the side facing me.

"Lauren, you're the best I've ever had, you are by far the most sexiest, with the best body, absolutely best in bed and without a doubt the best cook. It doesn't matter about all the others, because your my last, your it for me, I'm done". I didn't know what to say as he continued. "Lauren, I'm a simple man, as long as you cook and put out, why would I want anyone else".