Chapter 28 - Valentine's Day

Lauren's POV

Today was finally Valentines Day which meant that tonight was the AC/DC concert. We'd been so excited for tonight that we decided not to worry about Valentines Day. After all it was another overrated money making scheme. Ethan didn't like to buy presents on special days, he said he always preferred to buy things  when he wanted. Each to their own, but I think  deep down his issues lied with his past. I don't think Birthdays, Christmas or Easter were a big deal for Ethan when he was growing up. It was just another day.

The past few weeks had flown by. Daniella had now returned back to Canada which left Marc said especially on this day. I text him to make sure he was ok.

Heath and Mel were getting super close. He was utterly in love and she was smitten as hell. They were heading away for the weekend to Forster. Heath's family had a holiday house up on the lake. Dan and Aidan were also going. Whilst Heath was loved and accepted by their entire family they were still Italians. Which meant she wasn't able to go anywhere on her own with a boyfriend. Dan mentioned Maya's name a few times but said she was hot and cold which was too hard to deal with at times. He wants to remain as friends. I hadn't spoken to Maya about it all so no idea how she felt.

T and Pete were constantly busy with work. We hardly saw her these days. She was working around the clock she'd thrown in her retail job and was now working for Pete in his families business. By day she was in the office then by night she helped do service when they had functions which was nearly every day. She was losing weight and I was starting to worry about her. She no longer looked healthy, tanned and happy. I was needing a catch up really soon.

Nat was actually still seeing Clay. According to Ethan there were no 'others' for the first time in a while. He'd come over one night when I was there. Ethan and I sensed the awkwardness so we decided to head down to the gym and pool to give them some alone time. We ended up getting sushi for dinner that night and walking around the harbour eating gelato. It was a really nice night.

Tonight was the big night. It was a Sunday so I worked until 4pm then drove straight over to Ethan's. We had a 7pm dinner reservation in Chinatown which was close by to the Entertainment Centre which was where the concert was being held.

As I entered into the apartment I could hear AC/DC playing. A big grin swept over my face and when I opened the door I bursted out laughing. Both Ethan and Darren were dressed in their old school uniforms playing air guitar to TNT. Karen was dancing in the kitchen pouring some vodka shots.

I put my stuff in Ethan's bedroom then raced over to Karen, we both had a shot then started dancing with our boys.

Ethan's face lit up when he saw me approach him. "Babe, I missed you so much". He kissed me, I tasted the alcohol on his breath he must have already drunk quite a bit.

"Ethan, you look so hot in your school uniform. I want to spank you right now over my knee. I can tell you've been a very, very naughty boy and need to be punished". My voice was low and husky, I raised my eye brow at him running my tongue across my bottom lip. Well that's all it took. He was straight into me we hit the floor, he was then straddling me.

"Bedroom now!!!" He yelled. Karen and Darren were laughing so hard.

"Give it to her good Etho!!!" Darren was cheering. Karen held up her drink.

He grabbed me up and literally flung me into the bedroom. I raced into the shower and stripped. He removed his uniform and joined me. He was insatiable nothing was going to stop him from enjoying this moment, I just had to let it happen and enjoy the fast pace.

We got out of the shower I got dressed in my black faux leather pants and black fringe halter top, these were the presents that Ethan had got me for my 21st gift. I knew when he gave them to me that they'd be such an awesome outfit for the concert tonight. My hair was out tonight and untamed. I put on mascara and eyeliner with a sheer lip gloss, finishing the look off wearing my lace up combat boots. I'd learnt the hard way from GreenDay to never again wear heels to a concert.