Chapter Ten

!Warning! More sexual content in chapter! (Like a lot, so I hope your cold. This'll warm you up)

|| Ross ||

We went back to the house as quickly as we could. But that didn't stop us from getting caught...in the rain...

We were just outside when it started to down pour. Hand and hand we ran to the house and quickly went inside. I closed the door and we both sighed, batching our breath and finally relaxing.
"Well that was fun." Lacey smiled while messing her damp hair.
I smiled, it was. I started walking towards her,"Even though you're wet?"
She shrugged, slipping her cold fingers into mine,"It's not like I wasn't already." She said casually.
Honestly not expecting that response, I laughed,"Hope that didn't change." I said walking closer.
She bit her lip while looking me in the eye,"Why don't you find out for yourself." She whispered.
Damn she knew how to make a guy go crazy. I didn't waste a second to crash my lips into hers again. I felt my body set on fire. I wanted to feel every inch of her, but unfortunately my two hands could only do so much. I moved my body against hers just to have as much of her on me as humanly possible.

By the time we got upstairs our kisses were filled with more heat. I brought her into my room and pinned her against the door as it closed. I didn't move away once. I made it a point to always be touching her, somehow. Our tongues battled between our mouths. I could taste the rain on her lips, and smell it on her. Her hair had already started to dry a little, but her skin was still glossed with the drops.
I took Lacey's hand and brought her to the bed, hovering over her. Her hand went to my waist and she pushed me into her, a small moan leaving both our mouths and meshing together into several more kisses. I back away just a little and looked at her. Her eyes opened, and for some reason they looked bigger and bluer than usual. But beautiful. Definetly beautiful.
"What?" She whispered. She was so quiet I wouldn't have been able to hear her had I not been so close.
I didn't answer. I just wanted to feel her lips again.

Once we connected again I moved my hands to her shirt and played with it, begging her to remove it. She sat up and I helped her lift it over her head, her hair falling back down wherever it desired most. We did away with my shirt as well, her skirt, my pants. Her hand moved down my chest slowly.
I moved away a curl from her eyes and moved her head up, leaning down and taking her bottom lip between mine. I moved my hand back between her legs like they hand been earlier and felt she was wet.
"That answers my question." I mumbled against her lips, making her giggle.
I tried kissed down to her neck, particularly a spot just under her jawline that she loved. I felt her throat vibrate as she let out a moan. Any and every noise that passed her lips left me wanting her more. Even when I thought that wasn't possible, she convinced me that anything is possible.
I brought my hand around her and undid her bra, tossing it aside before the rest of our undergarments went to the floor.
I left a kiss on my favorite parts of her, so every part.
I settled myself near her entrance, slowly moving in. I watched her bite her lip while her head went back into the bed and her eyes closed.
I kept going until I was fully in her. She felt so perfect, she always did. Being with her was indescribable. There were no flaws, no other thought but her, nothing felt wrong, it was just perfect. Everything else was gone. Just us.

I started moving in and out at a decent pace, while leaning down and kissing up to her neck. My hands roaming her body. I put my hand behind her knee and lifted her leg up next to me. Her fingers went into my hair and she tugged while her other set of fingers was occupied with digging into my waist.
"Fas-faster." She mumbled. I happily granted her wish and she moaned.
She pulled at my hair again and I breathed out a moan myself. I thrusted harder into her and I could she bit her lip to prevent a moan.
"Don't hold back,"I whispered.
I couldn't help but smirk at her,"Moan for me." I said before thrusting two more times harder. She let out a beautiful moan and I kissed her,"That's my girl,"I whispered through her slightly parted lips.
I continued thrusting, both of us moaning as I did so.
"Ross I-Im gonna.." She started.
I stopped my movement,"Don't." I said. Her eyes clenched shut as she held back. She finally let out a deep breath. Her body relaxing. No longer tense.
"Not yet," I said against her lips. She leaned up and went to kiss me but I moved away just enough so our lips would only graze.
"Fuck seriously?" She said sounding breathless.
I smirked,"You're sexy when your frustrated."
I started moving again at a slower pace. Little by little I fastened my thrusts, going harder each time. The hardest thrusts were the ones I let sink in the most before thrusting in again.
My heart was pounding, my blood was racing through me. I wasn't going to last my longer. I looked down at her, she wasn't either.
I kissed her hard,"Cum for me, baby. Together."
We both reached out peak and didn't hold back. I leaned down and rested my forehead against hers, our lips coming together until we finished.
I pulled out and collapsed next to her. Both of us breathing heavily as we calmed down.

I turned to look at her and her eyes were already on me.
"Wow." She smiled. Her whole everything just lit up. I saw the life in her eyes, those beautiful eyes. I leaned my hand over and moved the hair away from her face. I took the covers and pulled them over us, pulling her closer in my arms.
"I love you." I whispered effortlessly into her ear while pressing a kiss into her hair that still smelled like rain.
"I love you." She said.