Chapter Nine

!Warning! Chapter contains slight sexual content!

|| Lacey ||

I'm not sure where it came from, or why we have them, but from the time we were teenagers Ross and I both had dirty minds. To be completely honest, I had more of a dirty mind than I'd ever admit. Which is why Ross would proudly say he had the dirtiest mind out of the two of us. But spend some time in my head, and he'd beg to differ. Most of the time it was a joke, anyway. I made comments here and there just like Ross and the rest of his siblings did. But there was some truth to certain thoughts and comments that no one knew. Well, almost everyone.

The next location made Ross very anxious. He walked a little faster and kept looking at me with a smile. All he gave me to go on was,"I've been looking forward to this."
I was confused when Ross took me into the movie theater. The one 24 hour movie theater I'd ever come across. To my surprise, there were actually a lot of people there for 12:27 in the morning. But Ross took my hand and walked us past the counter where people were buying tickets, up the stairs onto the second level, down a dark hallway with different door leading to different movies on both sides of the walls, and finally to a small abandon area that was dimly lit by two wall lights near two doors that led to the bathrooms.
Before I even had a chance to ask what he was up to, he pushed me against the wall and pinned my wrist down. He stood close and left me trapped. He leaned down and I looked him in the eyes. His soft brown eyes were now dark with lust. He slowly licked his lips while moving in closer until their was a lips distance between us. He turned his head and our lips grazed. Anytime I leaned in closer to kiss him, he moved away. A complete tease since he knew what he was doing to me.

"Ross we shouldn't do this here..." I said quietly. We were in public, anyone could come over and see us. I was self conscious and worried enough as it was. But I had to give him credit, this was a good place. It was dark, people were in their theaters watching their movies, it was unlikely for someone to come out. But the idea gave you enough of a feeling of risk.
"Come on...remember the fun we use to have?" He leaned in further and kissed next to my ear before moving down to my neck,"Sneaking around and wondering if we were gonna get caught."
He was right, it was fun. When we first started up, I lived for the sneaking around. But I guess after getting so comfortable I got a little rusty.
I closed my eyes, trying to hold back a moan as he reached the sweet spot on my neck. I could feel his smirk against my skin as I let out a sigh of sensation before moving back up to my ear.
"I always loved getting you alone...getting to kiss you...and touch you..." His voice was deep and seductive, sexy. I felt myself tense. I could feel myself aching for him. But I tell by the look in his eyes that he was going to tease as much as he could.

"But we can't get caught...so you can't make a sound..." His breath slithered down my neck and gave me chills. I felt his hand move from my wrist to my waist and slowly move down my thigh and back up between my legs, applying just enough pressure to make me gasp. I let my head go back when he kept rubbing with the same amount of pressure. I let out a moan and he brought his hand away,"Not a sound,"
He was good. I was completely hooked and he was torturing me.
I bit back a moan when he started his motion again. My eyes closing as my blood raced through my body. Every bone in my body craving for him.
"Good." He smirked.

I loved this side of him. The rough, sexy, and wild side.
I moved my arm that was once held back by his hand and went to move my hands into his hair. I had to touch him. But he stopped,"Ah," his motion and took my wrist back in his hand,"I don't think so," He grinded his hips into mine and I felt his harden member against me.
"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" I whispered.
He finally leaned in enough to kiss me, but it was all too brief.
"What am I doing to you?" He teased.
He grinded further into me and I was about to let out a gasp, but I held it back,"You're torturing me,"I breathed out.
He smirked and kissed me again, more this time. Deeper and harder, more passion filled. I responded eagerly and he finally released my wrists, allowing me to finally touch him. I felt a spark in my finger tips as I meshed them through his hair and pulled him closer. His hands immediately went to my waist and he pushed my body into him.
God I missed this. The heat and the risk. If this was his goal for the night, it was certainly worth it the wait.

Now it was my turn. I reached my hand down while kissing him and palmed the bulge from his pants. He kissed me harder and pushed me further into the wall, a moan humming from deep in his throat. He reached behind my knee and brought my leg up. I needed him now.
"I want you.." I said into another kiss. Right after, he broke away and smiled.
"Come on." He whispered while taking my hand and leading us out of the theater.