Operation Bandit??

I'm bored, and when I get bored, I decide to start new projects. So I was thinking about Operation Bandit and I decided that I'm going to write it properly. Instead of wrapping it up in one more chapter, I'm thinking about writing a full-fledged story, of maybe 20,000+ words, where I flesh out the world and the characters more. 

However, I would like to update more often on here, and I really want this to be an amazing work of art for you all, so I was wondering if there are any writers or aspiring writers, out there who would like to help? Even if you don't think you can't write, but you'd like to, then I'd love to have you on the team! You guys would be credited of course. Comment or message me on Kik (handsolo991) if you'd like to be a part of it! If you don't write, but would like to be a part of it anyway, editors and even artists would be a big help. 

And, the last thing I was thinking about, is the possibility of publishing it as an ebook? I'd put it out for free of course, but I just feel like it'd be more professional and kind of awesome. It's totally up to you guys, but I thought it would be cool.

So yeah, If you guys are up for it then I'd love to write Operation Bandit as a full-fledged story! Comment below your thoughts, and like this chapter if you'd like to see this happen!

I love you guys!