New Trans Phan Community

Hey, guys! Sorry, this isn't an update, although there should be one coming soon :)

I was reading through the comments and I realised that this fic has created a small community of people who are Transgender, part of the LGBT+ family and Allies. So I thought it'd be cool if we actually got to know each other. I'm calling it the Trans Phan Community and it's basically just a way that we can get to know each other better, maybe support each other and I can give hints and spoilers for the upcoming fics!

So there are two ways to join.

1) Go on Kik (Or download it if possible) and message 'handsolo991' so I can add you.

2) If you can't do that, comment your twitter username below and I'll start a twitter group. While you're waiting, follow other people and make some new friends :)

3) If you can't do either of those, introduce yourself in the comments section and then comment on other peoples. Follow each other. Start chatting. Make friends who are in the community! I'll do the same and then I can get to know some of you guys :)

So yeah, I thought this might be a cool idea! Tell me what you think :)

P.S. If you want to chat with just me for whatever reason (If you need help with transgender-related issues, need an editor or just want to chat for instance) then my kik is handsolo991 and my tumblr is thedoctorinneverland. Don't hesitate to get in touch!!!

Love you guys :)