Chapter 36: Time for the Truth

What?? 3 updates in a week! Is this author generous or what?? 

Haha, I love you guys so much for the amazing increase in the views and votes, I can't believe the progress!! Thank you guys

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and if any you guys are offended by homosexuality, then don't tell me. Just keep it to yourself because I have only one thing to say.

Love knows no bounds and the heart wants what it wants (I'm quoting Selena Gomez again!) 

Enjoy!!

____

Chapter 36: Time for the Truth

I met Adreyan at breakfast the next day, he barely talked to me. All he did was glare at Kai who came with me to fix a day, even the poor Kai was terrified of his looks so I did most of the talking. I wonder why he glared at Kai; there was no reason for it. I tried to lighten the mood but he never stopped glaring and I had to send the poor Kai away. What a homophobe.

"What is your problem, Mr. Valdez?" I asked him angrily while he gave me a smug smile.

"What are you talking about?" He said casually and I had to calm down before talking.

"You are scaring off my team, this is not fair. Yes I did not inform you about Abhimanyu's arrival but my team had no hands in it" I said as calmly as I could muster.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Ms. Mathur, I told you it's your business what you do in your room and I did not scare your assistant, if he is intimidated by me then it's not my problem. You should get strong hearted employees" He said, arrogance and smugness visible in his tone as well as his face.

"They are my team Mr. Valdez, we at RMA are a family and Kai does not work under me. He is my partner in this company so I would like if you behave with him nicely" I told him sternly leaning a bit against the table and I saw his expression change with my tone. "I'll set up the appointment with the photographer tomorrow as per your planner. Good day" I said and left the table.

What does he think of himself, he can't get away with everything, not at least in front of me. I straight away went to Kai's room to calm the poor kid. He must have been terrified, even I was scared, I never saw this side of Reyan but then I slapped myself mentally to call him my Reyan, he wasn't my Reyan and never will be.

The appointment was at 12 the next day so I was glad that I didn't have to face Adreyan until then. I decided to meet them there; I didn't want that arrogant man to scare of Kai with his homophobia or any of my team members. God knows how his mind works now.

I took Kai, Tina and Angela with me, I didn't want to scare off Kai but he needed to learn the work so I had to take him.

"If he gets rude with you or says anything inappropriate, let me know. I'll take care of that angry robot" I told Kai to lighten his mood and it did, Kai grinned at my words and I gave him a reassuring look.

"You know Ariana, when I look at you I wonder why that asshole left you," Kai said and I was taken aback at his statement.

"Kai," I said seriously and Kai put up his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay. I won't mention him" Kai said.

"Mention who?" A voice asked coming from behind and turned to see Adreyan standing there, looking as gorgeous as ever. Does he want to kill me?

"Nothing that concerns our today's agenda, let's go shall we?" I said looking at him and a smiling Esme who nodded.

The studio looked like photography in motion. Pictures were everywhere and if Jackson Silva was this talented then we sure were going to meet one the best photographers in Spain.