Chapter 20: The New Friend

Hi guys, its pretty late here and I have college tomorrow and I am so going to look like a zombie when I wake up.

Anyways too much on me being a zombie. Here is a freshly written new chapter for you. Forgive my mistakes or just let me know if there are any.

The picture is of everyone's outfits for the party in this chapter, there are new significant characters coming up so get ready.

Hope you enjoy this one!

***

Chapter 20: The New Friend

The whole week I tried hard to tell Reyan what I felt for him but something always came in between. On Monday I called him in the parking with an excuse that I left my scarf in his car, which I did purposely to get some quiet time with him, but the idiot got Rishabh and Ronit along too because they wanted to go out to get some new video games. On Wednesday I asked him if we could go out on dinner, he said it was fine but then he called my parents asking them to come with us. So the dinner for two became a family one. On Friday I told Riya, Mehr and Anika about my feelings for Reyan, who said they knew for a long time and agreed on helping me, but Nikhil, Rishabh and Ronit took him out for some 'boys thing' and I couldn't tell him again. Stupid boys!

So Saturday came and I had to get ready for the party, Reyan called in the morning asking what I had to say to him earlier but then mom called me and I had to postpone it, AGAIN!

"How on earth will I ever tell him anything?" I asked Riya as she put rollers in my hair.

"Tell him tomorrow" Riya suggested.

"No" I refused.

"You can just call him, meet him somewhere nice and tell him" Riya offered.

"Not a good idea, it flopped 3 times already" I said shaking my head.

"Stop moving your head, or else the rollers will fall" Riya scolded and I immediately stopped moving.

After she put all the rollers in my hair, it was my turn to style her hair; I pressed her wavy raven hair with a straighter till they became sleek straight coming mid-way to her waist. Riya unlike me liked her hair short. It's weird that I who has long straight hair like my hair curly and she who has gorgeous wavy hair likes her hair straight. Weird us!

After doing our hair we did our makeup. Riya did mine; when she finished I looked myself in the mirror and I was surprised to see how well she did her work, she applied the base of navy blue eye-shadow on my eyes and then highlighted with black giving a slight smoky look. She then applied the eyeliner winging it a bit, not much. She used a neutral blush-on for my face and applied mascara to finish it up.

"Wow, you did a fab job Ri" I told her.

"I know, I'm the best" Riya said patting herself, sometimes she's too cocky for her own good.

"Yeah, yeah, now come on. I'll do your makeup" I told her and she jumped and quickly took the place I was sitting on, in front of my dressing table.

"Make it classy" Riya ordered.

"Yes ma'am" I mock saluted her.

Riya was wearing hot pink so I opted for all the shades of pink I found in her makeup box. I applied some foundation as she commanded me to and then some face powder contouring everything with precision. I used the pink blush-on, applying it in such a way that it gave a natural pink color on her cheeks.