Bonus Part: Chapter 26- The Dreaded Day (Reyan's P.O.V)

Hi guys! *Waves furiously* 

I was hell bored one day when it was raining here (I hate rains, just so you guys know; I'm not really a romantic person you see) and I opened Ms Word on my cellphone and started writing this chapter.

I feel that Reyan wanted to covey how hurt he was to hurt Ariana and hence I decided to write this chapter and also because I couldn't think of any new, out of the box story to write.

So here it is, the dreaded day in Reyan's P.O.V

Enjoy

***

Chapter 26: The Dreaded Day (Reyan's P.O.V)

"I'll see you in the evening," I told Anna as I kissed her cheek and waved her goodbye, before leaving for work.

I sighed with happiness as I quickly raced down the stairs towards my car with a smile on my face. This was a genuinely happy smile which was permanently plastered on my face whenever I was with Anna or thought about her.

My life changed after that night, two days ago. The whole time we made love, all I thought was, 'I can't live without her!' I wanted her. I needed her in my life. The next morning I did what I should have done a whole lot earlier.

I had called my mother first and told her that I wanted to marry Anna. She was surprised at first, she asked me if I was sure and if I talked to Anna. I told her that Anna had no idea that I want to marry her. She said I should do whatever I feel is right. I thanked her and told her that I am going to talk to her parents as soon as I hang up.

I missed my father at that time. I knew he would have been happy knowing that I wanted to marry Anna. He loved her like a daughter he never had.

I called Anna's parents after hanging up Ma's phone, Anna's dad specifically. I was terrified of him but I knew I had to ask him.

He was a man who gave out an aura of authority with his sharp looks and his professional tone was intimidating. Anna laughed every time I told her that. According to her, her father was the most caring and gentle man ever, little she knew that every time I was in front of him, he looked at me, he would squint his eyes and look at me pointedly as if I had done something wrong.

Anna brushed it off and told me that her father loved me as he loved Hridhaan, her older brother who too never left a chance of threatening me of my life whenever we met. If it weren't for Anna, I would have run for the hills.

It was something when I called her father that day.

~~Flashback~~

I walked out to the park in the society which was empty after lunch, telling Anna I had an official call to make and called her father. He picked up after the fifth ring.

"Hello?" He called on the phone, his voice authoritative.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Mathur, it's me, Reyan," I said in a rush.

"I know. I have your number saved in my phone" He said, somewhat annoyed and I cursed myself for being so stupid.

"Uh...sorry, my bad. H...how are you, sir? A...and how is Auntie?" I stammered and face palmed for stammering so much.

"We are good. Why are you calling?" He asked me.

"It's about An... I mean Ariana" I told him.

"Is everything okay? Is my princess alright? You didn't do anything to her, did you?" He asked, anger starting to take over in his voice.