Chapter Three: Son Of A Glitch

Start from the beginning

"Hello dear, I'm Cassidy Hamada, but you can call me Cass. May I take your order?" A brunette with short and frizzy hair chirps gleefully as she held a notepad and a pen in either hand.

"Hello, may I please order (FAVORITE DRINK)?" You say.

"No problem kiddo. And good choice of drink, nobody really orders that except you and a few friends of mine. Anyways, a nephew of mine will bring your order soon. Have a good day," She left after taking down your order.

A few minutes later, a voice rang. "Did you order (FAVORITE DRINK)?"

Your eyes went big as you snapped your attention to the person who spoke. You came face to face with the person you're looking for, his expression completely identical to yours.

Oh geez.

"You?!" He exclaims and you slapped a hand over his mouth to keep him from earning more stares from the other customers. You don't know whether you should be happy that you finally found him or be irritated that he is cursed for having a big and loud mouth.

"Shut. Up." You said with a hard tone, glaring at him.

He nods and you pulled your hand away, plucking a napkin and dabbing it on the so called infected hand of yours.

"What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" He asks, sitting in front of you right after handing you your (HOT/COLD) drink.

You scoffed. "Me? Stalk you? Please, don't even think about it."

"Come on, it's a possibility. I know some people can't resist this," He gestures to himself, wearing his usual arrogant look.

You acted as though you were gagging, fighting the urge to roll your eyes as you did. "Puh-lease, spare me with you awfully awful lies." You spouted dramatically.

"Whatever you say," It's him who rolled eyes, "I'm Hiro, Hiro Hamada." He extended his hand to you, expecting you to shake hands with him.

"Jiyoon (Y/N)." You introduced yourself.

You ignored his outstretched hand and sniggered inwardly when he awkwardly dropped his hand back to his side. He composed himself and squirmed uncomfortably on his seat, his eyes foolishly darting at every corner.

"Um, is your name Jiyoon or (Y/N)?" He looks sincerely puzzled.

"I'm half Korean. I usually introduce myself by mentioning my surname before first name."

"Oh cool. So, why are you here?" Hiro questions right away, curious.

"I'm here to fulfill your heart's desire," You took out your robot and showed it to him, "Let's bot fight now so we can get this over with."

Hiro smirks. "Actually, I have something else in mind.."

Oh no. This can't be good.

"I'm genuinely surprised you actually have a mind." You commented but he ignored it.

"Let's talk for now, you know, have a conversation. We never really got to talk with each other properly. Of course, the tower part excluded. We bot fight later but for now, I wanna chill. And besides, I've been working in the cafe for hours now. I need a break." He sink into his seat, letting out an exhausted sigh.

You seethed your teeth. "No thank you. That offer would've been sweet but if it wasn't for you black mailing me." You hiss out.

"It's not called black mailing, it's called being smart. You should try it sometimes." Hiro winks at you, causing you to blush and earn a few butterflies in your stomach.

"So you're implying I'm stupid. Is that it?" You asked, incredulously, eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Hiro shoes his head, waving his hands at the same time. "No, not at all. I actually think you're a little bit over the top of brilliant and amazingly talented for your age."

"Don't think giving me compliments will take you anywhere near my good side, Hamada." You growled. "I'm only here to bot fight. No other funny businesses or anything."

Hiro pouts, much to your disgust. "Aw, come on. It's only for a while then we can bot fight until the end of the day." He ventures.

"I want to end it right now, thank you very much."

"Hey, have you ever heard of Big Hero Six?" Asks Hiro, completely neglecting your statement.

Your eye twitched in annoyance. "Yes, I heard of them. They're super heroes in San Fransokyo. They save and help people yadda yadda yadda. And here's the catch, I don't care about them." You replies through gritted teeth, glaring at the Hamada.

Hiro squints his eyes, almost as though he just heard the most confusing question ever asked in human history. He scoots his seat near yours and you tried to move away without getting much of attention from Hiro. "Really? How could you not care about them?" Hiro whines like a five year old, "They're awesome, catches criminals and masterminds, and not to mention they have the most talented and handsome leader! How can you ignore people like them?" He quips quite sadly and it confuses you in the slightest.

Is he a nerd? A geek? What?

"Okay, I did not roam the whole city of San Fransokyo looking for you just to have a conversation about super heroes." You rose up, your thread size of patience wearing off. "I'm leaving. Find someone else who can take an interest in your topic."

You left the cafe, drink on hand.

"Fine! I didn't need your stupid robot to fight with my much more awesome robot anyway!" Hiro's muffled yell rang in your ears. You jolted when you saw Hiro's face pressed against the window glass of the cafe, staring at you.

In annoyance, you threw the contents of your drink at the glass, though you knew clearly it wouldn't pour on him.

Childish, arrogant, son of a glitch.

--

Just to make fun out of it, I thought of using the word glitch because it's annoying. Admit it, you experienced playing a video game and just having fun then it glitches.

A N N O Y I N G.

The pain. You feel me?

But the glitch in Wreck It Ralph is not annoying :D

Follow, vote or comment, friends!

xoxoReynaJessica