"Wolf." I complain getting out of his arms only for him to put his arm around my waist. "You always have to ruin the moment."

Wiping away the escaped tears Wolf states "I don't like seeing you cry beautiful so shoot me."

"Can we get some ice cream?" I ask all of a sudden making Wolf chuckle but steer me in the way nun the less.

.

"I like this." Wolf says pointing at a silver canopy crib.

I wince at the price on it. "That's to much Wolf she'll probably never be in it."

Shrugging wolf state "My girls deserve nice things we're getting it."

Running my hands through my hair I sigh. "Wolf seriously that's seven hundred bucks. We can just get a regular one for a hundred and im sure it comes with a changing table."

Wolf frowns at me with a shake of his head. "This one has a changing table." he states pointing to the silver dresser beside it. It's a short dresser that has three drawrs and the top has a soft looking white pad on it that makes it the changing table. I have to admit the thing looks really cool but it is really expensive.

"That's like hundred more bucks."

We're getting it." Wolf says leaving no room for argument. I roll my eyes at him as he calls the sales man over.

"How can I help you today?" the man asks politely looking Wolf over like he's a piece of garbage that couldn't afford anything in this store.

"We would like this to be delivered to our house."

The man looks him over closely and then looks down at me with a yah right look. "Sir can you afford this?"

Wolf's eyes narrow at the man and I grab onto his bicep already knowing that happens next. "Can you afford to loose your job?" Wolf asks behind clinched teeth. The man shakes his head quickly and Wolf says "Well then I suggest you do as you were trained to do and get my information."

 The man nods looking frightened at the tome of Wolf's voice and I have to say if that voice was directed at me I would have peed myself. Through the whole exchange the man is shaking as he takes down Wolf's information and through the whole exchange I have to shake my head at Wolf because he wants to punch the man and I know if I wasn't here it would happen.

As we stand there I shift from foot to foot as the pain starts up again in my back. Its starting to get where now at night I barley sleep a wink. I can't wait for Skittles to get here. I probably wont sleep then either but at least then I wont be in pain.

"You okay?" Wolf asks me when I shift for the third time. I'll tell you he doesn't miss a beat I tried to do it on the sly but nothing ever gets past him. I go to open my mouth and he narrows his eyes at me stating "Don't lie to me."

"I'm just a little tired." I mumble to him looking down at the floor because I don't like when he gets angry with me. I didn't really lie I just didn't tell the whole truth.

"Hey." Wolf says softly using his hand to tilt my chin back. His eyes are filled with regret as he says "Sorry Beautiful I just don't like it when your hurting and you don't tell me." he pecks me on the forehead and I wrap my arms around his side laying my head on his chest with a sigh as he finished up with the man.

.

I laugh as Wolf's hands skim across my side softly. "Oh my girl's ticklish." he says with a mischievous grin on his face.

"No I'm not." I say quickly putting my hands on his chest as he gets closer to me. "Wolf don't." I warn him seriously as his hands start to come closer to me.