"Trying to get rid of me so easily!" Broody; the name she decided for him, chastised.

"Oh of course not! The fun has just begun." She smirked.

Broody ran forward and tried elevating her again though this time she quickly slipped from his grasp and bent backwards in an upwind motion while skillfully landing behind him. Her feet quickly kicked at his pressure points behind his knee. It wasn't enough for him to fall but he did stagger a bit. By that she felt accomplished.

He spun around with an angry tint in his eyes. With confidence she smirked and urged him forward. The feeling of loosing to a woman made him feel less superior so his anger made him act without rationalizing the situation.

Sydney took this as her opportunity. The moment he tried to throw a punch at her, she kicked him in his genitals. It was an old fashioned fighting trick but still very effective. Broody doubled over and her hands quickly met his neck and she pulled harshly towards the opposite direction till she heard his bone crack and his body fell limp.

Sydney wasted no time in checking her stomach to ensure that James was okay. She smiled at her bump and whispered soft nothings to it. She then ran down the corridors in high hopes of finding Scar as quick as possible.

-------------------

Scar and Aviolo lost count of the mass of people they killed. They remained victorious through all. Though at the moment when Jinx entered her mind she quickly called the girl.

"Jinx!" Scar yelled.

Gunshots echoed through out the phone and the sounds of screaming were heard.

"Fuck! Scar man, its a fuvking mess out here. So much blood man. Theo and Richie just got shot. Man its fucked up." Jinx's breathing was laboured and her voice was trembling.

"Where are you jinx?" Scar asked.

"I'm at the main entrance trying to hold it down. What the fuck?" Jinx yelled

"What is it?" Scar asked.

"Sydney what the fuck? Get back..." And the phone hung up, with a hysterical Scar constantly yelling at the phone in hopes of Jinx to answer her.

"Sydney!" Scar yelled. "Let's
go."

-----------------

Sydney ran down the hallways away from a hysterical Jinx frantically calling her. She knew that the dark haired girl will only lock her in a room so that she can be safe. So she ran desperately trying to find Scar.

"Fuck Sydney! Stop!" Jinx yelled. Sydney rolled her eyes but slowed down so that the girl can catch her.

"We need to get you some where safe!" Jinx's breathing was heavy and her hand was clutching at her chest in dire need to calm the pain.

"No! I need to find Scar. Something isn't right and I know it!" Sydney's lip twitched to the side as she studied the situation.

"If Luther and Maggie went along with their plan to arrest Scar, they will be dead." Sydney stated.

Jinx rest a hand on her hip as though she was in deep thought.

"True, but! They have a whole team of officers on site so they believe that they could of take Scar out." The raven haired woman stated.

"Or the other officers can just be used as a ploy." Sydney stated.

"You mean..?.?" Jinx started.

"Yes. Luther knows that Scar moves alone so while all of her gang members are fighting off other officers, Luther will be looking for Scar."

Jinx was amazed how Sydney figured that out. But the woman was part of the federal agency so problem solving was her forte.

Sydney and Jinx quickly took off running towards the direction of; no where in particular because they had no idea where they were going.

---------------

Scar and Aviolo ran towards the main entrance. Her blood was pumping and her mind was in over drive. She didn't care about anyone but Sydney right now. She called Jinx's phone hundreds of times till she got so frustrated and slammed the phone to the tiled floor and watched as its disoriented form remained on the floor. Scar couldn't help but feel useless in the situation. She couldn't find Sydney any where and the warehouse looked like someone took a blood bath.

The sophisticated beauty was so stubborn that she refused to stay in the office, not only risking her life, but our unborn child also.

"Where the fuck did she go?" Scar yelled out in frustration. Her heart beat went faster than the speed of light. She can hear an echo in her ear persuading her to kill everyone.

"I swear I will kill this whole fucking city if any thing happens to that woman!" Scar yelled.

"Scar man calm down! Jinx is with her. She is safe." Aviolo tried touching her but the rage in which she was in, he knew better. So he showed his support and concern through words.

"She better!" Was all Scar said till she walked away. Aviolo followed as Scar walked into the conference room.

The room was dark as night and not even one sound was heard.

"Sydney!" Scar yelled in hopes that the woman was in there.

"Not Sydney but you should pray that it was her." Scar and Aviolo turned around but saw no one.

"Who the fuck is there?" Scar yelled. Aviolo's gun was already poised in front of him as he stood in front of Scar as a shield.

The sounds of footsteps were heard and then a figure emerged from out of darkness.
"Your worst nightmare!" Luther smiled as a dozen other men stepped out from behind him.