Chapter 7

Sydney's POV.

I eyed the horrendous beauty who kept eyeing 'my Scar'. Yes my Scar! I admit I do have little feelings for the murderer but not that much to ruin my career for her. When I saw how that woman was staring at Scar, that pang of jealousy ran through me like a buck wild bull.

I had to refrain from stabbing her with her own fork. I took graceful steps towards Scar and placed my both hands on the island while glaring at the girl.

"Good morning Scar!" I said monotonous.

"Good morning Sydney!" She smiled but I kept a straight face. Her smile ceased and she frowned.

"Angie is like a sister to me Sydney!" She scowled.

"Really! Then maybe she will be willing to commit incest." I hissed.

"Sydney!" She shouted.

"Don't you there catch an attitude with me Scar, because that woman was eye raping 'my Scar'." I spat.

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Angie, this is my friend Sydney, Sy-." I cut her off, "friend!" I screamed.

"Ouch!" Malik snickered.

I scowled and stormed out of the kitchen and back into Scar's bedroom. I locked the door and sat on the bed with a prominent scowl.

"Sydney open the door!" Scar knocked.

"No!" I said.

"Sydney fucking Pearson. Open this door!" She screamed.

"Or what?" I shouted back.

It was queit for a while then the distinct sound of gunshots rang through my ears. The door flew open and in came a furious Scar.

I glared at her and ran to the bathroom but she beat me to it and stood in front of the door. I fold my arms across my chest and scowled at her.

"That was not called for Sydney!" She glared.

"Okay!" I shrugged.

"Okay!" She repeated clearly confused.

"Yeah its okay. Its obvious you like her." I smiled fakely.

"What? No! That is Bruce's daughter." She frowned.

"Well good for you!" I scowled. I sighed and walked away from her. I picked up my dress and my heels and walked out of her room.

"You know I don't understand you!" She called. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. "You're not suppose to get me!" I glared and walked away.

'Stupid fucking Scar and her beauty.'

----------

I laid in my bed eating cookie dough ice cream and watching orange is the new black. Scar and I was supposed to be on a date today but with all the tension from earlier its inevitably not going to happen. I sighed and continued eating my ice cream.

"Sydney!" Someone shouted.

I frowned and walked out of my room to see Scar standing in my living room.

"What!?" I shouted.

"Why aren't you dressed?" She scowled.

"I'm not going!" I shouted.

"What do you mean you're not going?" She frowned.

"I meant exactly what I said!" I glared.

"Sydney, can you please get dressed so we can go." She said while walking up the stairs.