16

"Sydney, you owe me a pot. A fucking French pot."

"What? You're the one who burnt it."

"You're the one. You lured me into your trap with your intoxicating eyes." She frowned.

"Oh please! You just had to have a make out session with me while cooking."

"You know what Sydney? Starve. I'm ordering one box of Chinese for myself." She glared.

"Well fine, I'm ordering a pizza for myself." I shouted.

"Well fine!" She screamed and we both walked our separate ways.

I sat in the theater and called domino's. I ordered and hung up and frowned at the blank screen in front of me. Stupid fucking Makada! Her pots and pans were from France and she blamed me for burning them.

"Sydney! Your stupid fucking pizza is here!" She yelled.

"Pay for it bitch."

"No, you owe me fucking French pots. Pay for your own bullshit." I groaned and walked to the door. I eyed the delivery girl and smirked as an idea came to mind.

"Good night beautiful!" I smirked. She smirked and pulled her hat down lower over her blonde hair.

"Good night!" She smirked.

"How much is the pizza?" I asked with a seductive smirk.

"Its free on me, if I get your number!" She winked. I felt arms encircle around my waist and saw a gun pointed at the delivery girl.

"Wink at my girl again, and I'll castrate you." She frowned. I smirked and she threw a few bills at the scared delivery girl. She gave me the pizza and ran off the lawn.

I laughed and punched her arm. "Why are you so mean?"

"She was flirting with you Sydney." She pouted.

"Awe baby. You're jealous!"

"No!" She frowned.

"Come on. Let's go eat." I smiled.

We both sat on the couch, with her eating her Chinese while I ate my pizza. We kept laughing at the look on the delivery girl's face. A vibration on my lap made me stop laughing. I watched the number calling and frowned.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Sydney, where the fuck are you? I came at your job and you're not even fucking here." She yelled.

"Why are you shouting Kelly?" I frowned. I watched Scar and she frowned then smirked. She pulled me onto her lap and kissed my neck while rubbing her fingers on my torso. Her slim fingers ran across my skin and left goosebumbs. I tried wiggling out of her grip but she held me tighter.

"I'm yelling because its ten at night and you're not home Sydney. Do you know how worried I am?" She cried.

I rolled my eyes and Scar sucked harder on my neck. I glared at her because I knew she was leaving a hickey.

"Kelly, I am okay. I'm just at a friend's house."

"What friend Sydney? You have no fucking friends."

"A new friend." I smirked.

"Sydney are you cheating on me?"

Yes!

"No!"

"So why are you acting like this baby?" At the use of the endearing term, Makada bit harder on my neck. I had to stiffle a moan, yet it still came.