4

Picture of Scar to the top!

I stood in my kitchen with a cup of coffee in my hand. I was dressed in a white shirt, black coat and black dress shoes.
My black hair was slicked back in a professional way.

Malik was sitting across from me dressed in a white shirt and tie and blue jeans. Apparently he had an auction to attend.

"That lady friend of yours was hot," he smirked.

I glared at him, "She is out of bounds."

"Getting defensive are we," he smirked.

"No I'm not. She is my lawyer and I don't want my case ruined because of conflict of interest," I scolded.

"So when your case is over, can I ask her on a date," he smirked knowing very well that he was pushing my buttons.

"Do what you please?" I gave him a factitious smile.

"Thanks Makada, you're the best," he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the house. I decided to take my 2015 Chevrolet Camaro today. Considering it will look very unprofessional to pull up at the court with a Range Rover.

I drove silently to the court thinking about my brother and Sydney together. The thought alone angered me. Maybe she won't accept, considering I asked her already.

My phone rang loudly pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Scar where are you?" Sydney fumed.

"I am in front of the court house," I lied.

"Scar you're a pretentious liar. I am standing in front of the court house and you're not there," she hissed.

"You're not looking close enough," I laughed.

"Do not antagonize me," she hissed.

"I'm sorry, I'm coming now," I smiled.

"Hurry!"

I hanged up the phone and smiled. She was so hot when she was angry.

----

I approached the court with a smile on my face. Sydney walked up to me and slapped my shoulder. My head snapped towards her and scowled.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me, "Don't ever do that again, unless you want me to fuck you so hard, you'll beg for me to make you cum," I whispered harshly in her ears.

"Promise," she smirked.

I laughed and stepped away from her. "Good morning Scar," she smiled.

"Good morning Sydney," I smiled.

"Let's go win that case," she piped.

"OK Counsellor Pearson," I smirked. We entered the court room and almost immediately I noticed Jason and Bradley, my two men. They shrugged when they saw me and sank back into their seat.

I took the seat directly in the back of them. Sydney walked poised to her seat and sat elegantly.

"All rise," the policeman said.

Each person in the court room stood as the judge walked in. I noticed her immediately. Mrs Meckles is my usual judge for all my cases.

"Be seated court," she said.

Everyone sat and the assistant district attorney, stood. She walked up to the judge stand and gave her files which I assume is evidence.

"Here we have the perpetrators of a drug deal gone bad, your honor," the attorney begun.