3

I walked into my office the next morning and smiled. Sitting on my desk was Gus' head. I walked closer to it and gripped his hair and raised the decapitated head up. I smiled sadistically. My Boys did a good job in chopping his head off. Blood stains were seen on his face and his eyes were closed.

I clapped humorless. "Well well Gus. Looks like I got your head after all," I smiled.

"You are so sadistic," That voice said.

I turned to her and smiled. "Yeah well no one has any proof that I did it. So I can do what I want," I laughed wholeheartedly.

She scowled and strode to my desk. She gasped. "This is Gus Traley," she glared.

"I'm glad you recognized this Lowlife," I scowled.

"Scar, this is certainly not acceptable. You killed an innocent man," she frowned while crossing her arms.

I leant on my table with my arms cross while she sat in the chair by my desk. I watched her intently with a smirk on my face.

"Innocent you say. This man here," I said while tossing the head in the air and fetching it back. "Has killed over twenty families and maybe hundreds of individuals. And you claim he is an innocent man. I'll have you know Miss Pearson, this business is dog eat dog. It has no friends and it has no families. You die young and you die hard. That's the life you choose and it will always be that way," I glared.

"That don't mean its right, Scar. If I was your wife would you allow me to die," she frowned.

"No I won't. You know why Pearson," I asked while resting my hands on either side of her chair and caging her in.

"Its Sydney," she said nonchalantly.

I smirked, "Sydney. Do you know why? Because if you die, I'll chop every head off, every body in this city. Then travel to new York and hang all the heads on the crown of the statue of liberty. If you're my wife I'll make sure you're safe. Nothing will ever happen to you, because you will be at my side, twenty, four seven," I smirked.

Her gray eyes glazed into my green ones. I can feel her breath on my face, making my hairs in the back of my neck stand up.

"But then again, this business have no families so I'll never have a wife," I smirked and stood back up.

"You're quite something," she said.

"Any way, let's get to business. I have spoken to the judge, your men will get bail. With probation that is. Court date is tomorrow at nine. You need to be present," she said.

I nod and watched her intently. "Why are you living in such a huge house alone?" I asked her.

"Because I have no time for people. I don't like people in my space and I don't like people. I try to refrain from conversing with people whose knowledge is lower than my cat's," she deadpanned.

An amused smirk met its way to my face. "Okay, Miss Pearson," I smiled.

"How is it that you're speaking to me?" I asked.

"Because you're my client and I have no other choice," she sighed.

I laughed," I don't think that's it," I smirked.

She raised her arched eyebrow, "What do you think it is then?"

I leaned directly to her face, " I think you're infatuated with me Sydney," I smirked.

"I mean I am sexy," I laughed.

"I hate to break your bubble Scar, but I don't like you. Actually I merely stand you, so your imagination should cut short," she smirked.