25

Scar had no time to register what happened. She did know though, that she saw Sydney kill Celene. The reasons was unclear to her, but when Sydney's fist connected with her jaw, she knew she was in deep shit. Scar quickly grabbed Sydney's hand to stop her from causing further damage to the dark haired girl's face.

"You fucking slept with her. You fucking slut." Sydney screamed at Scar. Sydney cared not about Celene's death, nor did she care that she will be held accountable for her death. All she cared about was her unborn child and the future killing of the love of her life.

"Sydney calm down!" Scar tried reasoning.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do. You fucking asshole. You lured me into your trap, got me pregnant..." Sydney stopped and took slow deep breaths in dire need to calm herself before she cracked.

"Why will you do such a thing Scar?"

"I never slept with her. I never even kissed her. I won't hurt you Sydney. I love you too much. You and our unborn child is my life now." Scar said smoothly while putting a stray tendril of Sydney's hair, behind her ear.

Scar wondered how Sydney managed to keep her bun in immaculate order after a rough fight like that. She knew her princess was perfect but never knew it was this on par.

Sydney stared at Scar in search of any stray lies. Scar smirked and hugged Sydney tightly around her waist. The brunette left her hands dangling at the side of her. She didn't forgive the black haired woman just yet.

"I'm going to jail." Sydney whispered.

"No you're not. You are the best lawyer in this country. You will get out of this."

"Feeding my ego will get you no where." Sydney smirked, "and I'm still upset."

"What can I do?" Scar smirked while bringing Sydney closer to her.

"Nothing." She said with a raised eyebrow and an acute smirk. She turned away from Scar and fold her arms across her chest.

Her actions deemed useless because she happened to be in front of her desk, which Scar took as the greatest opportunity. She pushed Sydney on to the table and laid her hands jutting outwards.

"What about now?" The dark haired woman whispered dangerously close to the brunette's ear. Sydney shivered involuntarily when Scar's tongue swiped across her ear lobe.

"Nothing!" Sydney tried saying confidently but it came out as a mere whisper.

Scar pushed her crotch against Sydney's butt and grind slowly but harshly against her. Sydney gasped and tried raising her body but Scar simply pushed her back down. "Stay!'

Sydney hated being dominated and the mob boss knew this. Yet she pushed the lawyer's nerves. Scar kissed her way down towards the crook of Sydney's neck. She sucked harder on her pulse which inevitably left a rough red patch of love bites. Sydney tried swallowing her moans but yet they came out as minute breaths.

Scar continued her tortuously slow grinds, while leaving deep love bites along the edge of Sydney's neck and with her free hand she roughly groped the lawyer's breast above her clothing. The pleasure began to build for Sydney and she needed Scar to take her now.

"Scar stop teasing!" She moaned. As scar hiked her skirt up and began pulling her panties to the side, the door to Sydney's office flew open which led to the both patrons jumping out of their skins. They both fixed themselves and turned to see a livid Kelly.

"Kelly!" Sydney said appalled.

"No fucking Michael Jackson!" The southern woman yelled.

"Easy there partner." Scar told Kelly, "I don't want to have a reason for keeping two dead bodies in here." Scar pointed to Celene to the back of the office.