27

"Scar open the door!"

"No!"

"Scar!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Makada Kenneth, open this door!"

"No!"

"Makada I have a key!" Malik yelled. The tinkering of the lock alerted me and I hurriedly encased my head underneath my blanket.

"My darling little sister!" Malik cooed as he entered my room. I groaned and tightened the blanket around me.

"Why are you hiding away in your room?" He whispered and pulled the blanket from my body.

"J-just leave me alone." I whispered while fresh waves of tears cascaded down my face.

"Oh my god. My sister is crying." He exclaimed and pulled my body towards him. He wrapped his hands around my waist while my head was between the crook of his neck.

"Sh-she's a spy!" I cried.

"Who is a spy?"

"Sy-sydney!" I croaked.

"Its alright Scar!" I looked up at him and frowned. A wave of pity and sorrow flushed his face. Pity; towards me. I hated the thought that he believed I need pity.

I frowned and harshly wiped my face.

"She is the one who hit your car." I whispered softly," and Jinx was a part of it."

"Jinx!" He exclaimed totally shocked that my best friend was a part of such things.

"Yes! That fucking bitch." I yelled. "She helped Sydney play me. Sh-she was having my baby. We were going to get married!" I cried.

"Makada..." He begun with a pity filled tone.

"No! Do not dare pity me." I frowned while warning him.

"Maybe Sydney does love you and her job got in the way of that." He smiled warily, thinking I was going to snap.

"No! If she really loved me, she would of at least tried to reach out to me." My voice was hoarse from the excessive crying. I am pretty sure I smelled and my face maybe looked like I got ran over a couple hundred times.

"Have you spoken to jinx about it? I know jinx- you know jinx, she will never try to hurt you or me purposely." He tried reasoning.

"Why are you defending them?" I yelled.

"I'm not Scar ju-" he was cut off by the ringing of my phone. I scowled his way and grabbed my phone.

"He- hello!" I spat.

"We have a problem Scar. Our operations may be put to rest. Federal all over the city is out for your arrest and they are maybe twelve outside of each warehouse."

"What!? I'll be there soon!" I spat.

'Fucking Sydney!'

-----------------

The streets of Manhattan were either jammed with cars or police officers were randomly pulling cars out of the traffic. I wasn't afraid if they caught me because I knew none of them were brave enough to actually arrest me. So to show how powerful I knew I was even though I looked mentally and physically drained, my windows were wined down and my hand was resting lazily outside of the car.

Officers all stared at me and frowned while speaking into their walkie talkies maybe announcing my arrival. So I smirked and sped off through the traffic. The moment I pulled up to the warehouse I spotted three squad cars and frowned. They were serious with this arrest. I walked into the warehouse and my men were in pandemonium.