6

An/ ..... warning. Vivid scenes in this chapter. If killings triggers any sort of discomfort for you please skip to the middle of the chapter. Sorry!!!

The sounds of dripping water, echoed throughout the warehouse basement. My shoes tapped against the floors as I made each step. Cells filled with hostages or even enemies lined against the walls, leaving a narrow pathway for me to walk through. I stopped at the assigned cell for Bruce's daughter, Angie.

The brunette laid peacefully on the bed with her locks sprawled out beneath her. A thin satin dress wrapped her body, giving me a clear view of her supple mounds.

I walked into the cell and sat on the bed next to her. Her gray eyes staring at me intently.

"Scar!" She whispered.

"Shhh! Go back to sleep hun. I'm taking you upstairs okay." I smiled warmly at her. She nod meekly and drifted back to sleep.

Angie was like a little sister to me. Even though her father and I had problems, I never once harmed her. I took her because I wanted to teach her father a lesson. My plan wasn't to hurt her. So when I heard that some of my members gang raped her, I lost it. I tortured them till they bled out.
I smiled thinking about their pathetic screams for mercy.

"Who gave you three lowlives the permission to rape Angie?" I shouted.

They all quivered in fear knowing they overstepped their boundary.

"Why shouldn't I kill all of you?" I screamed.

They all shook their heads frantically. Proper words couldn't form from their mouths since I chopped their tongues off.

I grabbed my shot gun and walked in circles around them. Their hands were bound to the tables and so were their ankles, so that their backs were arched.

I dropped the shotgun and picked up a scalpel. Tears were streaming down their faces but that didn't stop me.

"Why so serious?" I pouted. "I want smiles."

I walked up to Joe and placed the scalpel in his mouth. "Smile for me Joe!" I hissed while slowly tearing the tendrils of his mouth.

"No no Joe! That's a smirk, I want a smile." I yanked the scalpel out and sliced the other side open. His screams were muffled but still prominent.

"Why are you crying? Don't you like your smile?" I asked solemnly.

I walked over to Andy and picked up the shotgun.

"So Andy! I hear that you like to destroy young girls asses." I queried.

He shook his head and I smirked. I walked to back of him and used the scalpel to tear the centre of his pants do that his butt was on display.

"Tell me how you like this!" I screamed and jammed the cylinder of the gun in his ass. He convulsed while I chuckled. I pushed deeper into him till blood trickled down the gun. I pushed even deeper then pulled the trigger. The sound echoed throughout the room and his blood splattered on the walls and on myself. His head was now a gaping hole. His organs were hanging loosely out of his stomach.