12

"Please Sca-," I rose my blade and with a clean sweep his head lolled off his neck. I wiped my blade on his shirt and walked out the building. Its been nearly two months since the last time I saw Sydney. She moved out from next door and she did appoint me a new lawyer.

I on the other hand, fed my blood thirst. A lot of mediocre gangs been gaining street credit, by trying to kill off my men. So far I had over five thousand recruits. I set up new drug blocks. Also had smaller gangs join my team. I have bumped security for all warehouses. I heard of Bruce's men trying to conjoin a bigger gang. I had to apprehend him before it did come to that. So I beheaded him. His men is now apart of my crew.

I was heart broken for the first few weeks of Sydney's and I argument but now, I don't even think about her. I had extra intense emotional training. I had to remember what my father trained me for. I am a cold blooded murderer. Nothing more nothing less.

I have a meeting with the Japanese governor. He was my mentor. Apparently he thinks that I should take over New York and turn it into a drug town. Of course I was all up for the idea. I loved money, but I loved power more. I don't mind having a drug trade and I certainly have no problem with killing a few persons to get what I want.

I drove to the warehouse and my assistant gave me a file with all the rundowns about the meeting.

"Thanks Angie!" I replied indifferently. Yes Angie! She is now my assistant and lives in one of my villas, off coast. I was so pissed at her. I nearly killed her when Sydney left, but I had to bare in mind that you can't control who you fall for. I had to to sit her down and explain that we can never be in a relationship. Even if we did, I can't bare to put her in danger.

"Mr, Tai shui is assembled in the conference room." She smiled.

I kept my lips in a thin line and walked into the room. They all stood as I walked in. I sat at the head of the table and stared at them.

"So?" I questioned.

"Right!" The governor begun, "A gang is planning to over ride your drug trade. I believe their leader's name is José Martinez. He runs a small yet dangerous drug block." The governor explained with a thick Japanese accent.

I scowled as I heard the information. "No one can out rule my gang. Dripping roses came from a long line of vicious lords. If anyone is dying, its them. When is their plan going to be executed?" I snarled.

"Next week!" Rafael said.

"Very well then. This week each and every one of my men is going through intense training. Next week, we are taking over New York." I advised.

They cheered and relaxed into my chair with my hands clasped in front of me. The governor smirked and I knew that smirk all too well. He was planning something bigger. I just had to know what it was.

"A young sexy lawyer is coming soon. She will help us with the plan."

I nod as I kept my lips in a thin line. I hate all lawyers, they all remind me of Sydney and her immaculate beauty. I wonder what is she doing at the moment. Is she even living in the state? I need to stop thinking about her.

---------

"I'll see you later babe!" I kissed her lips and sped out the house. I was late and Sydney Pearson is never late. Its all Kelly's fault. She just had to tire me out last night. I swear the woman is so sweet one moment then the next I'm covered in scratches and hickeys. I still was infatuated by the brunette now blonde. I don't know why she dyed her hair but she still looked hot.

I have a very important meeting this morning with the Japanese governor. The itinerary is what I don't know. I sped down to Hyatt regency and parked my car. I got out and walked up to the front desk. I scowled as I saw the wretch sitting there.