28

The moment Aviolo informed me that the warehouse was being attacked by the police force, my mind went into overdrive. The main person on my mind was Sydney and our unborn child. The way she watched me made me feel calm yet angry at the same time. I had that extra urge to protect her; to protect our child. So I quickly told her to stay in my office and rushed to the source of the rivalry.

Multiple gun shots were heard and the distinct sound of the soles of shoes tapping against the tiled floors were heard. Somehow the lights were extremely dimmed and the halls had an extra echo to them. My gun was hoisted in my hands and pointed outwards in case I needed to use it at any moment.

As I rounded a corner, the waft of fresh blood attacked my senses and the mass amount of bodies shocked me. Some were my men but the majority seemed to be the police force. I heard shouting and then three gun shots and I ran to that direction.

Aviolo was wiping the muzzle of his gun with a large smirk on his face.

"Avi!" I yelled.

"Scar! We need to kill them all. We are taking over tonight."

"I agree with you but it seems that some of them are really ruthless." I stated.

"We aren't suppose to care about that right now. Our main priority is killing."

"Did you hear anything about the general?" I stated.

"Nar man! He don't wanna answer my calls!"

"Does he know about the raid?"

"I'm sure he heard on every thing with a broadcasting screen!" Avi stated.

I laughed and shook my head lightly. "Let's go kill some people!"

"I like how you think. Now let's go."

Aviolo and I walked through the halls and kept our eyes and guns in all directions. The moment we stepped foot around the corner two officers were standing with their guns pointed to us. They were in a close range, so my hand quickly knocked the gun out of his hand and kicked him with the sole of my foot in his chest. I looked slightly to the left and saw Aviolo attacking the other officer. I smiled and dodged a hit from the man. My elbow quickly connected with his jaw and my fist connected with his face. He fell unconscious but I wasn't leaving any alive, so I pulled out my gun and shot him thrice.

I turned to Aviolo and saw a dislodged head next to a decapitated body. We smiled at each other and continued in search of the head of police.

-----------

Sydney searched frantically through the halls for Scar. She had to kill a number of people for they knew not who side she was on. So they all tried attacking her. Though she didn't mind the thrill but her child was the only thing on her mind. So she killed in cold blood and cared not about who she needed to attack to keep her child safe. So the moment a man walked up to her she quickly kicked him back and landed punches everywhere she could see. Though this man looked way bigger than her, so he easily picked her up and threw her backwards. She groaned as her body landed with a loud thud on the floor. She jumped back up and rushed towards him. He smirked and punched her in her jaw while trying to attack her again. She spat out blood and wiped at her mouth.

"You can give up now little woman." The big brood chastised.

She scowled and ran towards him. Instead of attacking him from the front, she leapt up and used her foot and the wall to push her higher and jump behind him. Her hand quickly pushed down on the nerve behind his neck and the big man fell with a large thud. She smiled in victory thinking that she won this match, though the moment the man slammed her towards a nearby locked door, she knew it was going to take a lot more to kill this man.