24

The distinct sounds of keyboards and printers, echoed throughout the precinct. The mild chatter of officers and detectives about cases, were heard. The soft click of the blonde haired woman's heels, pattered against the ground. As she passed the men watched with lust while the women watched with envy. She knew they wanted to be her and this boosted her confidence. She walked with style and an extra sway in her hips. She wasn't one too talk but when she did she was a lethal seductress. She never gave her prey time to realize the sick game she's playing. Her mind was manipulative and the men nor women seemed to understand her.

Her task was to seduce the evil master mind, Scar Kenneth and like Sydney Pearson she fell for the lethal mastermind in two days. The past weeks she prayed and hoped to see the beautiful Scar again and when the clock strikes and she saw her dark haired beauty, she beamed. She was ecstatic but she composed her self and tried to remember the task at hand.

Imagine her surprise when she heard the stoic expressionist Sydney Pearson actually loved someone; not just anyone but Scar Kenneth. Her supposedly task. No wonder she didn't want to spy on her anymore. The brunette loved the black haired woman. She knew the consequences of loving a target and yet she couldn't help but fall even harder.

She wondered what arts placed her to fall for Scar and how is it possible that both agents fell for the same woman. She couldn't understand it but she didn't care. So she walked into Luther's office and sat down with her feet crossed against the next, causing her skirt to ride up higher than it already was.

"How was it?" Luther asked as she sat.

"I couldn't get anything out of her, except I do know something about Sydney." She smirked.

"What about Sydney?" He grinned hoping to crush Sydney's huge ego.

"Sydney is pregnant." She stated. His smile faltered and his face contorted into confusion.

"How is that even possible? Sydney is a lesbian."

"Exactly. She used Scar's brother sperm." Celene smirked.

"So that will mean..."

"Exactly. Sydney and Scar is in a relationship." She smirked. Luther relaxed in his chair and chuckled darkly.

"Good digging. Now we need a plan to get her to admit it." He smirked, "and I have the best idea."

Sydney rapidly tapped at her laptop, her anger evident. Her conversation with Scar continuously replayed in her head. She knew she was about to break soon but she wouldn't give Scar the satisfaction. She felt too kill Celene, yes but she wouldn't do such. As it will land her into serious trouble. Though she knew Scar could have gotten her out of it. She sighed loudly and stared harshly at the wall.

*flashback*

The door to the black haired girl's room opened and in she walked in. Sydney sat patiently on her bed. When Scar realized Sydney was in the room she smirked.

"Did you come for a quickie?"Scar mused.

Sydney kept a straight face while clicking her tongue to the roof of her mouth.

"Do you love me?" Sydney asked.

"Of course I do. Why will you ask such a thing?" Scar asked confused.

"Then why the fuck will you be entertaining other women while I'm at work!" Sydney shouted with all her anger radiating off her.

"Syd..."

"Scar answer the fucking question."

"I don't know what you're speaking about." Scar mused.