23

Time! Such an over exaggerated form of life's many wonders. As I stared at the clock it seemed as though the seconds got longer and the hands on the clock moved slower.

Its been two weeks since Sydney used her egg and Malik's sperm to get the insemination done. I can't wait too see my bundle of joy. It really doesn't matter the gender... Okay Sydney and I will really like a boy, but no matter the gender, I'll love it the same. Its also been three weeks since the last time I saw Celene. Though I was surety about my love for Sydney, I just couldn't cease from thinking about the blonde. Something about her just seemed fascinating yet bewildering. It made me feel unsure but willing too find out.

It didn't make sense too me but it also made complete sense. Maybe I was simply over thinking things. It also felt strange to me that Celene worked at Sydney's firm, yet I never once saw her again. Though I didn't ask Sydney about her, because I know my beloved would of taken it out of conclusion.

I sighed loudly and decided that coffee is the best way to get rid of scrambled thoughts. So I grabbed my keys and my jacket from the chair and proceeded to the cold winter streets. I hopped into my car and immediately put on the heater. I sighed loudly when the chill from outside diminished and the inside of the car had a warm feel. I pulled from the carpark and drove to the Starbucks where I met Celene.

As usual Starbucks were busy at these times of year, so the crowd that accumulated around the one cashier, wasn't a surprise too me. What was a surprise though was the body that I somehow knocked down but I simply cradled her to my chest while clutching at her waist. I looked down and smirked.

"Déjà vu!" I smirked. She smiled shyly and raised her body from mines.

"Is it just me or do you love falling for me?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I just love falling for you!" She smirked.

"I see that you've gotten braver over the course of two weeks." I smirked.

"Maybe I have." She smiled.

I nod towards the cashier and she shook her head. "I already had a coffee, I was just leaving to go for lunch. Care to accompany me?"

"Are you asking me out?" I smirked.

"Maybe. It is according to how you see it."

"Well I see it as a date. So let's go." I smiled.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"What do you think about Italian?"

"Sounds good!" She said and sat down in the passenger seat while I closed it shut and proceeded to the next side.

I pulled away from the curb and drove mindlessly towards the Italian restaurant.

"Do you always bump into people and offer to buy them coffee?" She asked with a hint of humor in her voice.

"No I don't. I only do such things for pretty blondes." I smirked.

"Is your girlfriend a blonde?" She laughed lightly.

"No, she is a brunette. Though she isn't my girlfriend, more of my baby momma."

"How is that possible?" She asked confused.

"Well you see, she's engaged to this really annoying detective, who she apparently doesn't love. We have been together for a few months but we are not official. I wanted a kid so did she so we took my brothers sperm and her egg and now she's making a baby."

"Wow!" She said with a smirk. Though her smirk looked mischievous in some ways.

"Do you love her?"