Reactions 2

The vampires react to 'Cinderella!'

Shu: What? I don't get it. (Slept through half of it.)

Reiji: This is exactly what I expected of Disney....... *sighs*

Ayato: Did you see that? They got married! All she had to do was lose a shoe...maybe I'll lose one of mine...

Laito: How pure.....you don't see much of that anymore. Nfufufu.

Subaru: ......I didn't like it. I really didn't. *blushing* It was absolutely not sweet or cute or whatever. Tch.

Kanato: HAHAHA THAT EVIL WITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED! DIDN'T SHE TEDDY? HAHAHAHA!

Ruki: Love isn't that simple...what if she doesn't even like the prince after getting to know him for a while? She didn't take enough time to get to know him! Same thing goes for him! Shame on them! Young love......is really...unpredictable.

Azusa: ...............................................mmmmm...I...liked..that....very....much......those....mice....look.....adorable...this...movie....makes...me...want..to...kill..a..mousey....

Yuma: Ridiculous. I don't understand why Cinderella's father would marry someone like that evil witch! Not to mention those ridiculously **************************** stepsisters of hers!

Kou: How cute. *looking at nails* I think they should've given the part of the prince to me. I'm much more charming that that.....**********************.