The manager

"BEHIND THE LINE FOR GOODNESS SAKES BEHIND THE LINE!!!!" You screeched, again and again, at the screaming fangirls. But they wouldn't listen. Who would listen to you, when he was right behind you? The idol who was voted as the number one guy girls wanted as their boyfriend? (Little did they know they wouldn't want someone like him.)

"Hey, (y/n). Take it easy 'kay? Don't want my favourite manager passing out." Kou lay a hand on the top of your head briefly, and continued his strut to the limo. You knew he only said these things out of kindness, but your cheeks burned and a smile stretched across your lips. You laid your hand on the spot he had laid his hand on, and kept it there for a bit. Ah, the good life, you were Kou's manager. Yes. Kou Mukami's manager. Your job paid a lot, and you even got to spend time with an idol! Not that you liked him or anything.... 

"(Y/n.) Pay attention, they're crossing the line, and the limo's waiting for you." A co-worker called out to you, and you blinked. Having been dragged out of your daydream, you noticed several girls, stepping over the line to try to get to Kou.

"HEY! HEY! BEHIND THE LINE!" You pushed past a few security guards, and stepped in front of the girls. "B-E-H-I-N-D  T-H-E  L-I-N-E!!!" You spelt it out for them. Then, you quickly dashed to the limo, and squeezed in.

"Argh! They don't listen..." You pulled an enormous water bottle from your bag and took a sip.

"Hehe."

You heard someone chuckle somewhere at the back of the limo.

"They're not that bad, you just overreact too much. You kinda remind me of a cat." Kou's grinning face appeared from the side of your seat and you quickly poked him in the forehead to get him to sit properly. "Awwww....I was just having some fun!"

"Sitting like that is dangerous. Not fun. When the car starts, buckle in, and SIT ACCORDINGLY." You crossed you arms, and frowned. "Wait until the die you die in a car accident because you forgot to buckle your seat belt. How embarrassing. 'Teenage singing sensation is killed in car accident. Forgets to buckle seatbelt.' What about all the people who look up to you?! What of them?! 'Death rates due to unbuckled seatbelts skyrockets!'" You named quite a few more headlines that sounded pretty cool if you did say so yourself.

"Um...did you forget? I can't exactly die..."

"Huh? Oh....right...." You went quiet. You had forgotten that Kou wasn't necessarily human. He was a vampire to be exact. You were the only one who knew of this other than his 'family.' You had kinda figured it out when you noted his weird superpower of being able to see if someone was telling the truth or not with his eye. They were different colours too, how could no one tell? Too bad. Your writing skills would have to be delayed. Those were pretty creative covers too, not to mention you would absolutely love it if he would die...... What? Oh pretend that never happened. You could just imagine them on 'Gossip goods,' one of the newpapers that covered information about idols.

"Um...Neko-chan?" Kou seemed to be referring to you as that, seeing that there was no one else in the limo that could possibly go by that nickname.

"Do you mean me?" You asked for clarification.

"Who else would I mean?" Kou chuckled. "Anyways, that's your new nickname. Get used to it. Oh and give me a water bottle. I'm thirsty." So his true nature has been revealed....

"Say please at least." You took a bottle from your bag, and waved it around taunting Kou.

"Whatever. Just give it to me. I don't need to do what you say Neko."

"Yes, you do. That was not a choice. I refuse to put up with someone without manners like you! Now say please. It won't kill you." You sighed and turned in your seat to face him. He had his arms crossed across him chest and he was pouting. Joy.

diabolik lovers one shots no lemons :) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें