Interviews!!!!!! :D (2)

Part two-

Me: So....now...for the time you've all been waiting for....Question 2, do you like seagulls, and why. (Question courtesy of Swagalicious_Seagull, thank you for suggesting even if you don't have wattpad! Glad you like the 'username' I gave you too! :))

Kanato: SEAGULLS ARE ANNOYING!!! I JUST WANNA THROW MY PHONE AW-AY.... Right Teddy?

Me: I never knew you had a phone....well then. Ayato? Any comments?

Ayato: Seagulls are lowly creatures that don't deserve Ore-sama's attention.

Me: Brutal! What about you, Laito?

Laito: Nfufufufu....Of course I like seagulls! It helps with my study of animal reproduction...

Me: .......

Subaru: Tch. I use them as target practice. I like them. They give off a really nice 'moving' target feel.

Me: 0.o Um....alrighty then....Reiji? Shu?

Shu: They're loud and disruptive. I can't sleep around them.....

Reiji: The world is not your bedroom! Goodness. Well. I for one, dislike them because of their uncontrollable bladders. They make everything dirty in a matter of seconds. It's ridiculous. Humph.

Me: I see....well. For today, we have a special question for a special member! Kanato. This one's for you. Do you always refer to Teddy at the end of every sentence? And do you carry him with you everywhere including the washroom.

Kanato: Who asked that question? It's quite rude. Of course I take Teddy with me to the washroom. Otherwise he would get lonely....Right Teddy?

Me: Sorry! Confidential information! Don't kill me...

Kanato: I WILL KILL YOU!! Just not now...it wouldn't be...pleasant to have our host in a sea of blood right now. Right Teddy?

Me: Guess that answers the question! Eep....I'm gonna start running. 'Til next time!