Reactions

Hey guys!! So I'm going to do a short 'reactions' series where the vampires are going to react to different movies! (Disney ones mostly.) If you want me to do specific ones, please comment! Hope you enjoy!

~Magical_Melon

What the vampires would say after watching 'Finding Nemo.'

Laito: ....well that was awfully boring...no hot ladies....excuse me, I need to go to a bar.

Shu: ........what? (Slept through whole thing)

Kanato: THAT GIRL WHO TRIED TO HURT NEMO NEEDS TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!! (Hysterical about one part, gives no cares for the others.)

Ayato: How heartfelt! Amazing! *applauds*

Subaru: What a waste of time. Tch. I should've watched 'Star Wars' instead.

Reiji: *pushes up glasses* Well that was certainly....fascinating.

Yuma: THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL OMG I'VE NEVER WATCHED ANYTHING THIS TEAR-WRENCHING!!! GRAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Azusa: This...........was...........nice............I.............liked...............the.........fishy.........he..........was..............funny........

Ruki: Children, I hope you've all learned something from this movie.

Kou: Please let us put on a musicaaaallllllllll  vverrrrsioooon!!!! *singing* I would appreciate it much moorreeeeeeeeeeeee oh and cassstt meeeee assss Neeeemooooooooo!!! Lalalala!!!!