Wolf sighs and says "My brother gave me everything when they passed so i listed for emancipation so i didn't go into foster care and so i didn't have to shack with my bro."

"Oh." i say nodding in understanding. I think that i would rather be in foster care then live with the parents i had but my situation is different than his. Wolf opens the back door and we walk into a newer looking kitchen where everything is stainless steel.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asks me going to the fridge. "I've got juice, coke, water?" I shake my head because i don't think that a drink will calm my nerve any. "Alright." Wolf mumbles getting a water out for himself. He motions for me to follow and we go into a nice living room.

There's a fireplace with a huge flat screen television on top. In front of the fireplace is a deep brown sectional and beside that is a lazy-boy recliner.

Wolf sits con the couch and puts his water down on the round granite coffee table in front of him. Wolf pats the seat beside him and i shake my head from the doorway ringing my hands together. "Braylee." Wolf says worriedly and i look up at him with a small smile for the use of my name and for his worriedness.

"I wanna tell you my story." i say softly and Wolfs features flood with understanding.

He watches me closely waiting for me to says something and i sigh. "Don't look at me like that your making me nervous."

"Sorry." Wolf apologizes. "I'm just waiting for you to start." 

Taking a deep breath i start

"Layla i don't really know about this." I tell her when she gets into my car after i regret to get out. Layla is my best friend and she is a Christian. She believes in everything that God is and is very dedicated to her Christian life but for some reson she wants to go to this party tonight.

She doesn't even go to my school or live close to me to know that someone from my school is having a party. "Come on Braylee it will be fine."

"Why are we here anyways?" i ask her narrowing my eyes at her.

She sighs and runs her ands through her raven black hair. "I met this boy at the mall yesterday and he looked really nice and he invited me here. I would have come by myself but i didn't want to be around all of these drunk people for to long so i figured we could show up a few minutes and then we could go see a movie."

I sigh and nod my head making her beam at me. "I'm leaving when im ready even if you aren't." Nodding she opens her door getting out of my car and i follow having a bad feeling about this. I'm the nerd and i have never been to a party before so its just weird.

As we walk up to the house i see teenagers hanging out on the lawn and a few puking in bushes making me scrunch my face up in disgust. Why do people drink if it turns out like that.

Layla and i go into the house and she's with me for about ten minutes before she spots the boy that she seen at the mall. "Come with me!" she begs and i shake my head as i scratch my arm uncomfortably. Layla sighs and says "Fine but don't move."

Rolling my eyes at her i watch her walk away from my spot beside the stairs. "Hey." a muscular voice says from beside me.

I jump not expecting it and look over at Trent Blakeman the most popular boy in school. "H-hey." i stutter smacking myself mentally.

He smiles at me a genuine smile. Well a smile that i though was genuine. "You're Braylee right?" he asks and my eyes widen because i didn't know that he knew my name.

"How do you know?"

Trent chuckles and says "I always remember a beautiful girls name."

A blush rises to my cheeks and i shake my head stating "Well then you have the wrong girl."

He raises a bro and shakes his head "I don't think so." i just look at him with nothing else to say because my parents think im ugly so what else can i say. "Do you want a drink?" he asks me after we just stair at each other for a few minutes.

Shaking my head i state "I don't drink."

He chuckles and says "We have coke."

Blushing i say "Sure."

"I'll be right back." Trent says with a dreamy grin making me speechless as i nod my head. Everyone wants Trent and im shocked that hes talking to me because i am the quiet nerd. I'm nothing like the outgoing girls he usually talks to. "Here you go." He says with a smile handing me the open Coke can.

Not thinking anything of it i take a drink and take a big gulp because its hot in this house with all of these bodies running around. Trent grins as he watches me take the drink. "Are you okay?" i ask him taking another drink.

"The question is are you?" he asks and i give him a strange look clutching my head when my eyes start to go fuzzy.

I blink rapidly trying to clear it but it doesn't go away. My coke falls out of my hands when i start to sway and strong arms grab my shoulders before i go down. "Maybe we should get you some air." He says and i nod not understanding what's happening to me.

Trent carry's most of my wait as i shuffle my feet over the floor and out side. "Can you take me to my car?" i ask in a slur as my vision goes in and out.

"Gladly." Trent mumbles.

My back gets lay down on something soft all of a sudden and then i feel hands all over my body. My tired eyes try to pull themselves open and i try to ask what's happening but all that comes out of my mouth are grones.

Pain all of a sudden shoots through my lower half and i try to scream but noting comes out but weak attempts at protests. When my weak eyes allow me to peel them open a little all i see is Trent on top of me taking what i treasured most.

Ringing my hands together i shrug and state "That's my story."

Wolf is silent very, very silent making me worried that he thinks I'm disgusting. When i peak up at him my suspicions are confirmed making my heart break as my tears finally start to flow. I didn't cry as i told my story because i have come to terms with it. It was wrong of him to do that but i will never regret it because he gave me a beautiful gift.

Standing carefully i start my way out of the house. before i can open the door through a big warm hand is places on my arm gently. "Beautiful." Wolf mumbles giving me a little bit of hope that im not disgusting.

"Do you think I'm disgusting now."

Wolf scoffs and turns my body to look at him. "You can never be disgusting beautiful i already told you that. He is the one that is disgusting. I am so angry that someone would do that to anyone but especially to you. You are mine cupcake and no one. No one should touch you like that." Wolf says practically growling.

Wolf wraps me in his arms and i hold onto him tightly happy that he still likes me. "He better hope i never pass him on the street." Wolf threatens "He'll be twelve feet under before he can even think about touching you again."

"Oh Wolf." i sigh shaking my head because this man doesn't get that violence isn't the answer, Jesus is.