~Chapter 19~

~Chapter 19~

*Ryans POV*

"I love you Ryan. And I'll prove that to you each day."

Feeling like my heart was gonna explode, I crushed my lips against Lexi's, surprising her and felt her kiss me back. Sitting up, I pulled her down on my lap and brought her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her. Resting my forehead against hers, I started rubbing small circles on her back and pulled back to look at her.

"I love you too Lexi. And I'll love you for eternity." Leaning in to kiss her, there was a knock on the door, interrupting us.

"Come back later!" Lexi yelled at whoever was on the otherside of the door. Putting my hand under her chin, i started guiding her head back to me so I can kiss her. Right as when our lips were to touch, there was another knock. Groaning, I glared at the door and the person for disturbing us. Sighing, Lexi got off my lap and walked towards the door, looking back at me as I started to pout. Giggling, she opened the door and reviled whoever was on the other side. Standing up, I looked over her shoulder to get a better look of whoever it was. A tall guy with short black hair stared back at me. he had on baggy blue jeans, black Nike's and a black south pole shirt. Before I could say anything the guy pushed Lexi away from the door and launched himself at me, his eyes going from pale blue to black. As we collided, we both ended up on the floor, him on top of me and both his hands wrapped tightly around my neck. He was about to punch me when Lexi flung herself on his back and started punching his back. Unfazed, he pushed her off of him and growled at her, making her shrink back against the wall and wrapped her arms around her body. With him momentarily distracted, I swung out my arm and felt my fist connect to his jaw with enough force, he rolled off and layed on the floor, holding his jaw. I was about ready to swing at him again when Lexi started yelling.

" STOP! HE'S MY BROTHER!!!!"