Im a Half Vampire - Succubus and My Mate's a Incubus

~Chapter 4~

As we entered the the house, Midnight was already trotting to the dimly lit kitchen. From the sounds i heard, i can tell she was already munching on some lunch. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the low light in the living room, but as soon as my eye sight was right again, i noticed Sage was giving me a once over.

"You look different. What did you do to your hair? Last time it was black."

I looked down at myself, already knowing the answer but didnt want to look like a bitch for answering right away. My hair, which was originally black and long enough to past my lower back, was cut to the middle of my back and was dyed 2 shades of blue. A cotten candy blue with dark blue underneath mixed with some black.

"I wanted to look different. Derek was complaining about my new look, saying he liked my old one but that only made me think of Kyla."

Sage nodded, her eyes full of understandment.

"You got angel bites like you wanted. and snake bites. Looks sexy." She said as she winked.

"Psh, ok Sage. I got them done a few days ago and Derek started bitchin bout how i look wierd with them and then changed his mind, saying its a sexy look on me" I said as i rolled my eyes, remembering how Dereks face changed from 'ew' to 'thats hot' in a split second.

"So um do you wanna talk about what happend? Cause all i saw was you guys yelling and you kicking him in the ribs." Sage was sitting down on the black loveseat, patting the spot next to her. I sat down by her, pulling my legs up to me and hugging my knees.

"I guess i could."

~picture is of Lexi ~