~Chapter 10~

******CAUTION! SEX SCENE!! SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ! *******

~Chapter 10~

Sages POV

"I still cant believe your here! I thought what happened back in Paris..." before I could finish anything, Maddy rested her finger against my lips, silencing me before she spoke.

"What happened in Paris was a long time ago, Sage. I was stupid and the bloodlust caught up to me. I never had the intentions of hurting you the way I did. I hadn't expected you to find me in that room with that woman and seeing me on top of her. I'm so sorry. If i could go back in time, I would have made sure that I wouldn't had done it and you saw me..." Silencing her with my lips, I wrap my arms around her hips and kiss her deeply before coming up for air.

"It's fine, Maddy. I forgive you. I would've done the same thing if I were in the situation you were in."

Kissing her again, I push her against the wall and kiss her deeply once more. I felt her arms circle around my waist and pressed myself up against body. Her hands ran down my body, causing me to shiver as her hands came to my thighs, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck as she carried me to the king sized bed. Laying me down and my head onto the pillows, she climbed ontop of me and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Not a single day has gone by that I couldn't stop thinking about you....and your body."

Maddy breathed, as she ran her slender fingers down my chest, over my breast and across my stomach. She leaned down and started kissing on my neck, as her hand started to undo the zipper on the side of my corset. I moaned softly as she took my erected nipple into her mouth and started to gently suck. I gently detatched her from my breast and pushed her into a sitting position, sliding her tank top over her head. Slowly kissing her, i unclaspped her bra and tossed it to the floor. Pulling her gently down ontop of me, i wrapped my legs around her waist and kissed her roughly on the lips, trailing my fingers over breast and gently pinching her pierced nipples. Hearing her growl, I felt my self get wet and and turned on to no end. Detatching my legs from her waist, I slid off her skirt and underwear, as she slid off my skirt and thong. Trailing kisses down my stomach, i felt her head between my legs and felt her breath against my wetten core.

"Ah, you're so damn wet baby. I can't wait to taste you."

And with that said, I felt Maddy's tongue licking on my clit, causing me to grip onto her black hair as she assulted my area. I felt her slide in one finger, than two as she continued lick. Slamming her fingers into me, i felt myself climax on her hand and moan at the same time.

"Maddy! Maddy!" I screamed, as she kept going with her assult on my pussy.

So caught up in the moment, she didnt notice that I had flipped her down on the bed and had my head between her legs. I darted my tongue expertly on her clit and shivered as her moans started to get loader with each stroke. I shoved two fingers into her and started to pound them in beat with every thrust of her hips. I felt her fingers grip my hair and heard her scream out as she climaxed.

"Sage! Fuck! Don't stop. Baby, don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

Slowly kissing up to her stomach, I looked up to her green eyes, full of lust. Still looking into her eyes, I kissed up her body until I came nose to nose to her. Kissing her softly, I perched my lower body to hers and start grinding my hips against hers. Kissing her roughly, I grind against her harder, feeling her claw my back. Lifting my upper body off her, I continue grinding against her, holding onto her hips as I pick up my speed.

"You like that, huh? You like me rubbing my pussy against yours, huh? Cause baby, not only do i like it, I fucking love it!" I scream out as we both climax together. Getting off her, I pull the covers over me and Maddy and curl into her arms as sleep takes me over.