~Chapter 17~

~Chapter 17~

'You're like an angel but with broken wings. A heart so cold can never show mercy. And you've got me right where you want me.'

Groaning, I slowly open my eyes and glared at my phone, noticing that I had gotten a text. Grabbing it from the nightstand, I unlocked the screen and looked at who texted me.

~I'm sorry for what happend at the club last night. Can you come over so we can talk? - Derek~

Hissing, I replied back.

~I'm not coming over so we can 'talk' Derek. I don't care anymore. Delete my fucking number, and go suck on some guys dick. Bye! -IBite;)~

Turning the ringer off to vibrate, i put the phone on the charger and placed it back on the nightstand. Needing to go to the bathroom, I was getting up when I noticed I was trapped in a tight hold. Panicing, i looked down and sighed in relief, realizing it was only Ryan's arms around my waist. Turning around, I looked at his sleeping form, taking in how cute he was while asleep. He looked so innocent, so childlike that I started running my fingers through his hair, enjoying how silky it felt. I felt him stir under my hand and looked down in time to see pale blue staring up at me.

"Hey, sleepyhead." Smiling down at him, i caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"Hey, beautiful." Sitting up against the headboard, he placed his hand on my hip and pulled me close, placing a kiss on my forehead. Just sitting there with my head against his smooth chest, i felt peaceful. Like nothing was ever going to seperate us from each other. I felt so happy that I finally found my mate, my soul mate and I had proof of that. Sitting there for about 5 mintues, I started to get a little fidgety so i slipped out of his arms and climbed out of bed, noticing the draft coming through the slightly open window. Looking down at myself, I realized I was still naked....and standing in front of Ryan. It's not like I'm ashamed of my curves or anything, it's just that I've never been completely naked in front of a guy before, and this was a first for me. Shrugging, I walked towards the door leading to the bathroom, smirking when i heard Ryan's heartbeat increase. Turning my head to the side, I looked back at him,taking in that his eyes had turned to a bright red. Laughing, I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me and turned on the shower. 20 mins after, I walked out of the shower and caught my reflection in the mirror. There on my hip, was a mark as big as Ryan's hand. Screaming so loud, I didn't notice Ryan slamming the bathroom door open and walked in naked, looking for what caused me to scream.

"Lexi, what wrong?!" Rushing towards me, Ryan took me in his arms, trying to calm me down.

"What's wrong? What's WRONG?!? Ryan! What the hell did you do to my hip!?" Pushing him away from me, I pointed to the right of my body, to the mark that was starting to throb.

"Um...Shit, how do I explain this....Lexi, I claimed you last night. Look." Showing me his hand, there was a black design on his palm. It looked like some sort of tribal tattoo with curling vines forming the letter R. Looking back at my hip, I noticed that the mark had the same design as well. Well damn, i thought, as I took his hand and placed it on my hip, covering my mark.

~I love her so much~

"What?" Looking at Ryan, he just looked as confused as I did.

"What?" Cupping my chin, he looked into my eyes, then to my mouth and back to my eyes.

"I heard you say 'I love her so much'. I told him, holding on tightly to his hand that was still on my hip.

"I didn't say anything Lexi.....I thought it." With wide eyes, he looked down at me, and grinned.

"The link's strong between us. You can hear what I'm thinking!" Crushing me to his chest, I just laughed at him, thinking of how child like he's acting at the moment. Suddenly, realization came, making me take in that the towel i had on had slipped to the floor when i showed him the mark and he was still naked. Ryan noticed this too and looked down at me, his eyes slightly turning to red. Acting fast, I slipped through his arms and made a mad dash to the walk in closet, locking myself in there.

~Babe, you're gonna regret that~ His husky voice rang in my head, making me shiver as I started to put on a matching black lace undergarment set. After sliding on black shorts and an Asking Alexandria tank, I listened to check if he was still in the room but I heard the shower running, taking that as my chance to get out. Walking to the vanity, I started on my make up and blowdrying my hair after. Just as I was getting done straightning my hair, Ryan walked out with a towl around his waist, showing off his slightly there abs and chest. Catching my eye in the mirror, he winked at me before grabbing his clothes off the bed and walking back to the bathroom.

"You're welcome for washing your clothes!" I yelled, making Ryan to turn around and walk up behind me, kissing my neck.

"Thank you." he whispered, his breathe tickling my neck. With that, he walked back to the bathroom and closed the door, leaving me standing by the vanity and my hip burning.