~Chapter 8~

~Chapter 8~

Inside of the club was decorated like a Goth's dream. Freaky manniquens hanging from the ceiling, wearing corsets and fishnet leggings or leather vest that emphises the manni's itty bitty tits, cobwebs clinging to every visible corner, cobblestone walls and cement dancefloor. The bar was shapped like a coffin and located to the left of the men's and woman's restrooms. Fog clouded everything, making the club look mysterious. Out on the dancefloor, you can see young people dancing to 'Someone, Somewhere' by Asking Alexandria, and along the wall there were people either standing and watching the dancers or making out. There was a series of stairs leading to the second landing of the club and we made our way to the stairs. The second landing was ment for the 'special' guests of the club and only for them. A human can go up to the second landing if their escort was a supernatural being or if they were a feeder. There were already a few people up here and I could instantly tell which are humans, or whose a vamp, were or a suc.

"So we're up here again, why?" Sage asked, while winking at a male vamp who was currently flirting with a redhead were.

mischievely smiling, i turn to her, "oh, i got a text from someone who desperatly wants to see you"

"who?!" she turned around to look at me but not fast enough as two arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into a tight hug that could easily break any mortal's spine.

"Sage! Oh my gawd, i havent seen you in like, forever!"