Im a Half Vampire - Succubus and My Mate's a Incubus

~Chapter 5~

I took a deep breath and looked at Sage, wishing i wasnt going through this again.

"I came home from my moms grave Thursday and when i walked into the house, I caught scent of Derek and some other scent that i didnt even know leading up the stairway. I started up the stairs and thats when i heard the bed creaking before i heard the moans. It was Dereks voice i heard that caused me to come closer to the door. I heard Derek saying 'Come for me, baby. You know you can' and a girls voice moaning Dereks name over and over again. Thats when i slammed the door open and caught Derek with his head between Kyla's legs. Seeing that bitch naked on my bed caused me to launch myself at her without a second thought. Before I could rip her throat out, Derek pulled me off of her, causing me to lose my grip on the bitches hair." As I finished talking, I looked over at Sage, seeing if she could sense my anger and hurt.

"I should've told you sooner. Everyday at school, I always see them together by Kyla's locker and Derek's always smiling at her when they talk. I knew something was up between those two and I was going to tell you but Kyla came up to me, threatening that if I said one word to you about this, she would kill Midnight and I didn't want that to happen. I'm so sorry Lex." As she finished, tears started to flow down her pale cheeks in a steady flow.

"Shh, its okay sweetie. Its better that I found out on my own instead of being told. But I wish it wasn't exactly how I found out. So no more crying, please." I wiped her tears away with my sleeve of my black sweater. As she calmed down, I noticed her pale complexion.

"When was the last time you fed?"

She started figgiting with her small fingers before looking at me.

"Um, about a month ago. I didn't get a chance to do it in a while cause of school and taking care ofMidnight."

I grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling her up with me.

"SAGE!!! YOU KNOW YOU CANT STAND THE BLOODLUST FOR MORE THAN A MONTH! From now on, you will tell me when you need to feed. C'mon. Go take a shower and get dressed in something nice. We're going out." And with that said, I pushed her towards the general direction of the bathroom. Soon enough, I heard the shower turn on, signaling that I can go and get my bags out of my car. As I came back in, Sage was already coming out of the bathroom, wrapped in a black towel.

"Are going to need a shower too?"

"Yah. I'll probably be done when you're dressed."

"Can you help me with my hair when you're dressed?"

"Yah. Now scoot."

When i got into the bathroom, i prayed more to myself that Sage had some cute cloths. Knowing her back during out freshman year together , she didnt have much of a fashion sense.