~Chapter 15~

~Chapter 15~

10 minutes later, we make it back to Sage and my house and already walking up the stairs before hearing Midnight bark from inside the house.

"Your friend has a dog?" Ryan asked, trying to look through the window to find Midnight.

Laughing, I open the door, take his hand and lead him inside the house.

"Actually, she's my dog. Her name is Midnight. Sage's been watching her for me." I told him, watching as Midnight sniffes his leg and comes running back to me, scratching my leg, making me notice that she's hungry.

"You can go sit in the living room while i go and feed her. I'll be back real quick." Walking into the kitchen, I pick up Midnight's food bowl and start filling it up with dog food. I pick up her water dish and fill that up too. Making sure she's eating, I walk back out to the living room and sit next to Ryan on the couch.

"So when you mentioned that you were wondering if I were a Succubus....What does that make you?" I asked him, playing with a tassle on one of the throw pillows on the black couch.

"I'm a Incubus....the guy version of a Succubus....umm, you know that if a Incubus finds his mate, they won't hurt each other during sex right?" Ryan asked, looking at my face,causing me to blush.

"Actually, I heard of that but never really thought it was true."

We stayed up all night, talking about us so we would know more about each other. Throughout our conversation, Midnight curled on her bed near the door to watch if someone were to come. After talking for a few hours, I noticed it was 4 in the morning and I was suddenly getting tired. Yawning, Ryan got up from the couch and made his way to the door.

"I should head out now so you can go to sleep." Ryan said, before putting his hand on the handle. Slowly getting up, I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"You don't have to leave, ya' know? You could crash here until Sage gets home." I tell him, taking his hand and leading him to my room. Opening my door to my room, I felt instantly happy at Sage. She did leave my room exactly the way I left it 2 years ago. The walls were painted black with light blue and purple star designes, my black vanity in the leftside corner, my queen sized bed pushed up against the wall, complete with a purple and black bed set. Band posters covering up the whole wall next to the vanity, my black Wardrob in the middle of the two big bay windows facing the river in the back of the house. And my duffle bag was set on my bed, reminding me that i still need to unpack, but that can be done later. Pulling Ryan into my room, I went behind him and closed the door, shutting out the entire world for the night.