~Chapter 16~

******CAUTION! SEX SCENE!! SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ! *******

~Chapter 16~

Just as I was turning around, I was pushed up against the door and felt Ryan's mouth capturing mine. Pulling back for some air, I looked up at Ryan and saw that his eyes turned to a shade of red.

"I'm sorry Lexi. It's just that your scent is driving me insane and I don't know how much longer i can contro...." Ryan got cut off when I kissed him roughly on the lips, trailing my fingers down his chest and back up. Kicking off my black Van's, I made Ryan walk backwards till his legs made contact with the end of my bed. Pushing him down into a sitting position, I climbed onto his lap, kissing him more softly this time, feeling his hands on my hips to keep me from falling off. Ryan rolled us over, with me laying under him on the bed, with my legs wrapped around his waist.

As Ryan kicked off his Osiris's, I slid my hand underneath his shirt, tracing his abs with my finger and kissing him again. Sliding his shirt up, Ryan lifted his upper body and helped me take off his shirt. He layed back ontop of me, running his hand in my hair as I ran my hands over his back, shoulders and stomach.

"You sure you want this, Lexi? We could wait a while...Well, i know i can't wait so I dunno about you.." Ryan said inbetween kisses he was running along my neck and to my collarbone.

"I want this Ryan. I want you. Now and always." I told him breathlessly, as he ran his hand down my stomach and over my hips. Kissing him again, I unbuttoned my skinnys and slid them off as he did the same to his. Kissing my neck, I felt his hand slid down the side of my body and unzipped my corset, releasing my breast and presenting them to him. He took my nipple into his mouth and started to suck, and his other hand he cupped my other breast, pinching my nipple with enough pressure to feel pleasurable. Slowly, I rolled us over until I was ontop of him, straddling his waist with my legs. Leaning down, I kissed, licked, and bit his neck, then trailing kisses down from his neck to his chest, tracing his abs with my tongue. Placing my lower body against his, I started to slowly grind against him, feeling up my body with my hands and looking him straight in the eyes the whole time. Feeling Ryan's hands on my hips, I placed my hands on his chest, grinding my hips harder against him and faster. Moaning, I felt his dick harden under me, making me realize how wet i had gotten whilst riding him. Looking at Ryan, I noticed that he was breathing short and fast, trying to rub harder against me. Getting off of his lap, I noticed his restraining bulge in his tight briefs. Sliding his briefs off of him, I placed him into my mouth and started to suck. Hearing him moan, I continued, and since there was too much of him, I ran my hand up and down his lengthy member, until he exploded into my mouth. Swallowing every drop, I climbed back ontop of his lap and kissed my way back up to his neck. I kissed the corner of his mouth, traced his lower lip with my tongue, bit his bottom lip and sucked on it, then kissed him again. Rolling us over, I felt Ryan run his hands down to my thong, trying to slide it off.

"Just rip it off." I told him, kissing his shoulder and neck. With the sound of elastic breaking, Ryan flung the ripped fabric across the room and kissed his way down my chest, between my breast and past my stomach. I felt his head go between my legs and felt his finger stroke my clit. Bitting my lip from moaning, I slid my fingers through his hair. Without warning, I felt his tongue stroke me, making me moan and gripping his hair. Ryan kissed his way back up my body until we were nose to nose. Kissing me gently, i could feel his large erection against my stomach.

"Um, are you on birth control? Cause I don't have a condom." Ryan said, blushing. Smiling back at him, I kissed him gently before nodding my head.

"Ya. I have the IUD inplanted so we're good." I told him, rubbing his shoulders and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Kissing me gently, he placed his hand on my hip and I could feel him insert himself slowly in me, until he was deep in me. I never felt so full before. He pumped into me slow at first, then faster and faster until the headboard was banging against the wall. Digging my nails into his back, I felt myself tighten and screamed out his name as my climax hit, triggering his as well. Slowly, he withdrew from me and gathered me in his arms, faintly feeling a slight burning on my hip as sleep took us under, while the sun was slowing rising in the horizon.